PDA

View Full Version : Expanded Universe Displays

ACPin
11-07-2001, 07:53 AM
One thing that I liked with the short-lived EU line was the packaging with built-in display. Iíve got a set opened and have them side by side on a shelf. Not likely that we're going to see this type of packaging again for the other figures since this line didnít sell as well as the others.

Starfig873
11-07-2001, 11:02 AM
Isn't that funny how these supposedly didn't sell as well as the others...yet they are some of the hardest figures to find. But yes, the packaging was very nice.

Lobito
11-07-2001, 01:16 PM
Thats the only exception on which i would buy two figures...the EU line.

I open all my figures, and i like to display them with everything they got as an accesory, and since the card is a little diorama it should be displayed also. The problem is that i keep all the cards boxes etc.

I havent bought them yet, but considering that, then some boxes of the toys should be bought twice. Like Rancor, Bantha, W-wing...etc..

For me i would JUST buy the EU twice.:) :eek: :p

sith_killer_99
11-10-2001, 12:47 AM
Ah, yes!

I have all of these carded. I am working on a loose collection with all of the cards for display!

However, since I want the cards (in good shape) I will probably buy them all carded...AGAIN!

So far all I have are Imp. Sentinal and Kyle for diplay!

This was one of Hasbro's better ideas! Cool dioramas with figures!:D

Meesa like dis!

evenflow
11-10-2001, 12:16 PM
Cool figures, cool displays, fan interested in more EU = line that Hasbro will not continue. :( :frus: