PDA

View Full Version : TIE Bomber's cannons

sergiurusu
01-12-2003, 04:35 AM
Where are thye posted? Does the TIE Bomber have 2 cannons or only one and where are they? I asked this before and no one knew... :(

JediTricks
01-12-2003, 06:13 AM
TIE Bomber has 2 laser cannons. There is some discrepancy to where they are located, some sources say it's the 2 dots in the center section, others say it's somehow underneath the cockpit pod like a TIE Fighter. I subscribe to the former.

LTBasker
01-12-2003, 11:20 AM
On the Action Fleet or the official version? JT, we covered this before. I posted a picture of the Bomber from Behind the Magic that had the two cannons at the top of the mid-section. If you want I'll post the picture again, because I still have it but I can't find the thread.

sergiurusu
01-13-2003, 03:56 AM
If you have some pics please don't hesitate to post them. My little cousin asked this last year and I posted the question on some forums but the answers were not very good

LTBasker
01-13-2003, 05:29 AM
Hey I found the thread, glad theres that autolink to the already posted picture.

Here's the thread if you want to see it: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3788
And here's the pic: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=39897

It's a picture of the studio model and I have the blaster cannons circled.

JediTricks
01-13-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
On the Action Fleet or the official version? JT, we covered this before. I posted a picture of the Bomber from Behind the Magic that had the two cannons at the top of the mid-section. If you want I'll post the picture again, because I still have it but I can't find the thread. I was referring to the movie prop, but the AF version is fairly close to it, as is the Hasbro 4"-scale version too. Rereading that thread you found confirms what we said here :D, though I seem to have forgotten in this thread to mention that there is another school of thought on the issue which has the cannons on the wings. (another concept I don't subscribe to ;))