PDA

View Full Version : We need to get veers out of hoth and onto a card!

coy5
01-13-2003, 10:46 PM
I would like to see hasbro come out with a new general veers. what does everyone else think. He could possibly be a pack-in of a At-At head playset. Hasbro can also come out with anything else that has to do with hoth.

Beast
01-13-2003, 10:55 PM
A new Veers would probably be pretty welcome around here. He's been discussed and planned out quite a bit. He needs to come with a removable helmet and chest armor. That way he can double as both General Veers: Imperial Officer and General Veers: Imperial AT-AT Commander Armor. :cool: :D

He also needs to come with a mini-holo Darth Vader, similar in size to the mini-holo Leia from the R2-D2 from a few years ago. I don't know about an AT-AT head playset, but the Veers is sorely needed. The one that packed with the AT-AT is pretty terrible. Way to tall, and the face sculpt is to generic. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rogue II
01-13-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
A new Veers would probably be pretty welcome around here. He's been discussed and planned out quite a bit. He needs to come with a removable helmet and chest armor. That way he can double as both General Veers: Imperial Officer and General Veers: Imperial AT-AT Commander Armor. :cool: :D

He also needs to come with a mini-holo Darth Vader, similar in size to the mini-holo Leia from the R2-D2 from a few years ago. I don't know about an AT-AT head playset, but the Veers is sorely needed. The one that packed with the AT-AT is pretty terrible. Way to tall, and the face sculpt is to generic. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

That's the one I want. No need for a AT-AT playset.

Jerjerrod
01-13-2003, 11:30 PM
That's great, two figures for the price of one. Veers gets my vote.

Sentinel18725
01-14-2003, 12:22 AM
I think the head would make a nice display piece, kind of like the Gunner Stations (which I actually liked especially Darth Vader). It could have the two seats for AT AT pilots and a space for him behind. Maybe a half cut away that is closed on the one side and open on the other.

Beast
01-14-2003, 12:27 AM
Yeah, but the gunner stations were small. Plus, they didn't even sell that well. The last 2 that were planned, were never even released. Which sucks, because I've seen an image of the X-Wing Fighter Cockpit Gunner Station. Now that was neat. The TIE Fighter one would have been cool as well. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jat Jar Binks

TheDarthVader
01-14-2003, 07:28 PM
I think we need (from Empire Strikes Back):
1. General Veers w/ holo vader
2. Admiral Ozzel
3. Captain Needa
4. New Bespin Leia (by herself)
5. Han Solo: Millennium Falcon Mechanic (similar to the Chewbacca one as seen in ESB when they're in the cave)
6. 3 3/4" Darth Vader: meditation chamber w/ palpatine holo
7. Black Bespin Guard!! please!!!

coy5
01-15-2003, 10:05 PM
I think that veers should come with removable helmet(endor accessory pack), removable chest and back armor(the material could be made of the flexible material that was made from youg boba fett's black cloak), and a removable officer hat. The figure itself should be like molded like admiral motti's legs and skirt.

Kidhuman
01-16-2003, 12:35 PM
A Veers figure is needed. Hasbro should just make all figures that receive a certain amount of attention that the fans want. If they were smart they would realize that we are the ones spending money on them. Hence if they give us what we want they will make money. Simple economics of supply and demand.