PDA

View Full Version : did luke ever get his lightsaber back in ROTJ?



ki-adi mundi's bro
11-07-2001, 06:26 PM
i was pondering wehther to post this or not for a while....does he?

Bel-Cam Jos
11-07-2001, 10:47 PM
Sure. Whatever floats your boat.

:p

Or... yes.

;)

Here's how that scene went:
Anakin: "Tell your sister, you were right!"
Luke: "Father. I won't leave y- wait! Where's my saber? Saber! Say-burr! Where are you?"
Anakin: "Uhhhhh..."

:rolleyes:

bigbarada
11-07-2001, 11:14 PM
I would assume he wouldn't just leave it. Besides how do you think he lit Vader's funeral pyre? A Zippo?:)

hamsterboy
11-08-2001, 02:07 AM
Uh..I thought he used a torch? Anyways,I would think he made another one.

JediTricks
11-08-2001, 04:00 AM
I can't find any online evidence of this, but I believe Luke did have his lightsaber when he was at the final celebration at the end of ROTJ.

evenflow
11-08-2001, 10:57 AM
I am going to say that he had it. :)

Jedi Learner
11-08-2001, 02:37 PM
Luke has his saber at the end. You can see it dangling from his belt as he enters the Ewok village and hugs Leia.

GNT
11-09-2001, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Learner
Luke has his saber at the end. You can see it dangling from his belt as he enters the Ewok village and hugs Leia.

This from a Jedi learner ;)kidding

ki-adi mundi's bro
11-12-2001, 10:06 AM
i saw it wehn i watched it again...

ThomasLane
11-12-2001, 06:58 PM
I think it is a long-standing Jedi tradition that if you don't lose your saber in shameful defeat (along with your life or at least some significant appendage) , you're supposed to throw it down and leave it as a monument to your glorious victory.

JediTricks
11-12-2001, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ThomasLane
I think it is a long-standing Jedi tradition that if you don't lose your saber in shameful defeat (along with your life or at least some significant appendage) , you're supposed to throw it down and leave it as a monument to your glorious victory. You sure you're not getting it confused with a football touchdown? ;)

ThomasLane
11-14-2001, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by JediTricks
You sure you're not getting it confused with a football touchdown? ;)

A football player would never do something like that. It would be unsportsmanlike ;)