PDA

View Full Version : Do YOU have all 48?

mrhat
11-07-2001, 07:28 PM
Force Files that is, There are 47 original ones, and if you count the variant Scout trooper, there are 48. Do you have them all, I just realized with the Force Files ending, There could be a complete set, I just realized i had them all. So do you have em?

vulcantouch
11-07-2001, 08:58 PM
force files is Cool man. i only got a few cuz i only got a few figs (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?threadid=390), but think aboot it: their front & rear window graphics allow hasboob to use the same cards for All the figures (thus keeping costs down), and even get em to come up with interestin backstory tiddybits on occasion :)
force files're Hella better than commchips, stupid collector coins, tasteefreeze slides or whatever the hell Other useless unwanted Junk they're gonna replace em with :p
vt
np: bucketheads, "the bomb"

Eternal Padawan
11-07-2001, 09:36 PM
48 so far? I've got all the POTJ figures so far, so i guess I've got all the force files too...

evenflow
11-07-2001, 09:47 PM
I know I have them all.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-07-2001, 10:09 PM
Wow, are we really up to 48? I have all the ones I want, except for Lando and the black R2 unit. Still hoping they'll pop up.

master jedi
11-07-2001, 11:16 PM
No. I don't have all 48 since I can't find anything here in Iowa. I also think my local Wal-Mart stopped selling star wars stuff.

bigbarada
11-07-2001, 11:21 PM
I talked to the toy manager at one of the Wal-Marts here in El Paso, he didn't even know they still made Star Wars toys. Way to know your job there, buddy!:rolleyes:

GNT
11-08-2001, 12:34 AM
Nope not yet,but I hope to one day :)

JediTricks
11-08-2001, 06:02 AM
I think so, but please clarify on the Scout Trooper JFF variant, I had only heard about the cold weather Obi-Wan JFF variant (which I ended up with one of each by complete accident). I am not a variant hunter, but the minor ones seem to fall into my lap (and get announced as somewhat desirable variants roughly 3 seconds after I open them ;)).

Starfig873
11-08-2001, 07:38 AM
Yep. Although I must admit I didn't consider the variant scout trooper #48. I have them stored neatly in business card holders in a binder. Very nice way to store them IMO, plus they're easliy accessible.

mrhat
11-08-2001, 09:34 AM
What I meant by the Varient Scout Trooper, is the Dirty one, actually the Force Files are identical, there are truly 47 unique ones, and then a second Scout trooper one if you botherd to keep it, i dont much care for varients, if i counted those, the number would be higher than this

sith_killer_99
11-08-2001, 11:18 AM
Yes, I have 'em all, except for the actual variations (.0000/.0001/etc.)! I also keep mine in business card holders.

I also have more than a few extras!

Wolfwood319
11-08-2001, 11:43 AM
I don't have them all because I don't have all the figures, and I don't plan on buying those anytime soon. I was never a big fan of pack-ins to begin with. Mine just got tossed in an old cigar box along with my freeze frames and flashback card thingies.

Starfig873
11-08-2001, 12:04 PM
Wasn't there a supposed Qui-Gon Jinn Moisture Farmer FF variant? Like a different background or something?

JediCole
11-08-2001, 05:10 PM
I am not a complteist and therefore do not have them all, nor will I have them at all. Sith Worm probably will. I do not even keep good track of them and may just wind up selling them off before they get torn up, those that I do have.

LTBasker
11-08-2001, 06:34 PM
Yes, there was a Qui-Gon Force File variant, and that was the .0000 force file Qui-Gon but it was only available on the salesmen sample so it can't really be counted due to the fact it was never widely distributed like the .0100 and was only a sample.

I don't have all the files yet, only missing Shmi and DS Escape Han... Well, technically I'm also missing Ellors, Sabe, Bespin Guard, Luke, EW Vader, Shmi, Jar-Jar AND DS Escape Han.... mostly because the rest of the figures I can't find doubles of to open because my Wal-Mart isn't ordering anymore POTJ. :mad:

JediTricks
11-09-2001, 04:18 AM
MrHat, thanks for clearing that up. Yes, I have 'em all, though most have that wonky font problem so the duplicates aren't identical (that is for ANY duplicate, not just Scout Trooper's JFF).

I too keep mine in a business card holder.

r2dee2
11-09-2001, 01:20 PM
There was an Obi-Wan cold weather variant on the force files....the so called "slumped" Obi-Wan. You can see a comparison scan in SSG's Picture Archive (http://www.myfigures.com/pa/index.html?item_id=28615) It's the last one :sur: :D :cool: :p

Lobito
11-09-2001, 04:24 PM
I have them all, and IMO i think they were the best pack in the figures had.:)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-09-2001, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the info r2, I checked the Obi Wan Cold Weather fig I have and sure enough, it is the slumped version (I bought it in Canada ;) I wonder how rare it is?

I am only missing about 9 ff, 3 of them come from the newest figs (Luke X-wing, Shmi, and Han Death Star Escape).