PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Originated Race? Species...

JediDBM
01-17-2003, 11:20 AM
What type of creature would you be? A human? A Rodian? An Ewok? A Wookie? A droid...

EricRG
01-17-2003, 09:57 PM
I'd be a Death Star.

JediDBM
01-17-2003, 10:32 PM
I am not sure I understand your answer. :confused:

Old Fossil
01-17-2003, 11:05 PM
I'd be a human. With a British accent. They always get the cushy jobs, with one main occupational hazard (crushed larynx).:dead:

James Boba Fettfield
01-17-2003, 11:39 PM
Once again, I choose to be the dianoga.

EricRG
01-18-2003, 12:15 AM
A Death Star...you know, those big round grey thingys that shoot planet-blasting green beams? I'd be one of them.

JediDBM
01-18-2003, 08:35 AM
OK EricRg, can't argue with that, think I would be probably human, or Mon Calamari.

scruffziller
01-18-2003, 12:15 PM
I would be that worm hiding in the asteroid.

Pendo
01-18-2003, 12:54 PM
I'd have to be whatever species Yoda is (Whill?), then talk like this, I could :p.

PENDO!

stillakid
01-18-2003, 01:09 PM
I'd want to be a Super-Human, chock full o' Midichlorian's, just like Luke and Anakin. Then I could move stuff around, impress chicks by feeding them through telekinesis, and other nifty things. But I'd insist on wearing a cape and tights. What good is having SuperPowers if you don't get the fringe benefits? :crazed:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-18-2003, 01:14 PM
I'd be a Jedi of some sort. But in the alien category, I don't know . . .

2-1B
01-18-2003, 01:31 PM
I'd be a kouhoun.

El Chuxter
01-18-2003, 01:51 PM
Dibs on being a Jawa. A stinky, filthy little Jawa. But I insist on riding a dewback, wearing the armor of a Mandalorean Supercommando, and carrying a gadderaffi stick. Oh, and talk like Yoda I get to, too, hmmmmm? And say "Neechi wawa!" a lot. That way I get the best of all worlds. :D

Jargo
01-18-2003, 06:45 PM
Hey, you forgot the reaction speed of TEEEEEEEEEK!!! Call yourself a fan of the buck toothed peepee smelling one do you? PAH! :zzz: :rolleyes: :p

I would be a basic speaking Twi'Lek probably. Runing some sort of 'pleasure' emporium. There's money to be made providing 'entertainment' for Imperial troopers and rebel troopers and spacefaring long haul smugglers cargo haulers. And all the rest of the galaxy's population that happened to pass by. It'd be a high class place not some fleapit hovel. I'd get round the laws by just hosting a 'private party' every night. I'm sure there would be officials i could bribe with free services to keep the local goons of the law off my back.

Eternal Padawan
01-19-2003, 07:40 AM
I'd be a chevin...because then the chicks would be ALL over me. Chicks can't resist the handsome devilry that comes with being a chevin. I'd be beatin' 'em off with a stick!

mabudonicus
01-19-2003, 08:13 AM
I would be the almighty sarlacc, but from back in the height of their civilization, when the sarlaccs populated the whole galaxy and thrilled one and all with their amazing Ivory carvings and colourful embroidery, and their unique fusion-style cuisine

JediDBM
01-19-2003, 08:48 AM
Race would be of no cnsequene, really as long as I were full of midichlorians, dont know if I spelled that right or not! Would I be Jedi or Sith? I think I would be Jedi, what about you? Jedi or Sith?

Eternal Padawan
01-22-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by mabudon
I would be the almighty sarlacc, but from back in the height of their civilization, when the sarlaccs populated the whole galaxy and thrilled one and all with their amazing Ivory carvings and colourful embroidery, and their unique fusion-style cuisine

I'm proud to say the crowning piece of my extensive Star Wars collection is a Sarlacc ivory carving I found on ebay a few years ago. The detailing and craftsmanship on it is exquisite. I'm lucky and proud to have one.:)

Fulit
01-22-2003, 07:58 AM
A Dark Jedi midget albino left-handed Klatoonian with a sour dispostion.

jjreason
01-22-2003, 01:09 PM
I'd be a Wookie. Even if I was short and fat like I am as a human, I'd still probably crack 6 feet! Maybe I could even dunk basketballs! Man, being a Wookie would kick butt.

mabudonicus
01-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Rollo, thanks for that anecdote... I found a dusty old tome of traditional Sarlacc recipes (simple to prepare, next to impossible to eat, most of the recipes involve tossing a certain combination of ingredients into your mouth whole, still haven't gotten the hang of it), but I never even knew that any of those carvings still existed- tell me, is it bantha ivory, or do you not know???

BTW- sorry JediBDM, some of us are poorly behaved in public

Gungan Warrior
01-23-2003, 10:11 PM
I'd have to be a Gungan or a Human :)