PDA

View Full Version : I need Accessory Sets!

M1-H2
01-18-2003, 02:28 AM
I am caught up with virtually everything on the 3 3/4in. scale except for 3 hard-to-find accessory sets. Does anyone have any idea how I could get my hands on the Rappel Line Attack, Tatooine Disguise, and Jedi Braid Accessory packs for a price that won't kill me? I'm a completest, and this hole in my collection is killing me! Thanks for your help. Please don't suggest Brians Toy$$$ or eBay($$$).

Emperor Howdy
01-21-2003, 12:28 AM
Ok.....I won't mention Ebay (even though there's a guy with both the Rappel Line and Tat. Disguise for $9.99 a piece...more than fair.....and said he'd reduce shipping for multiple wins)....but I didn't mention that.

....and that Jedi Braid thing is not a 3 3/4 accessory set. The only thing remotely 3 3/4 about it is that dumb stand. Forget that one, man.

gibbspaulus
01-21-2003, 05:40 AM
I was bidding for a loose hyperdrive accessory kit last week, looked away five minutes before the end, and someone gazumped me by 1! It ended before I could bid again.

I was ever so so slightly annoyed....

Banthaholic
01-21-2003, 10:15 PM
I just got my hyperdrive set in the mail today, and WOW am I happy!
Cost a bit more than what I'd like, but heck IMO with all the deals on EP1 products it doesn't hurt to pay a bit over retail for an item to almost complete my EP1 collection, YES!!