PDA

View Full Version : Remake every figure.....

Fulit
01-19-2003, 12:06 PM
In my never ending campaign against wide legged stanced figures, I hereby call for a remake of every figure who's standing as if the ground below him has split. The first two I can think of offhand are TIE Fighter Pilot, and Lando General. Add more if you wish.

bobafrett
01-19-2003, 01:49 PM
Nooo, my pocketbook can't afford to buy an entire new set.

Jargo
01-19-2003, 02:07 PM
I can live with wide leg stances but I think all the action gimmicked figures should be remade definately. And to apologise for their foul up hasbro should reduce the cost of the figures. I wouldn't even mind if the figures were the same figures as before sans action gimmick. Just take out the stupid bloody gimmicks and add in the articulation they should have had without them.

The gimmicks were a bad move Hasbro and they've severly damaged your target market. Stupid stupid stupid.

Darth Cruel
01-19-2003, 07:31 PM
I would like to see EVERY character redone in a well sculpted AND well articulated way.

Jargo
01-22-2003, 06:11 PM
blah blah blah *edit edit edit* blah blah blah and another thing, if you remake all the figures that you gave action features to you can still use the same body pieces just with added articulation. the work is done mostly they only need a slight tinkering with. Some of those action featurised figures have excellent sculpts but they just suck with gimmickization.

stillakid
01-23-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
blah blah blah *edit edit edit* blah blah blah and another thing, if you remake all the figures that you gave action features to you can still use the same body pieces just with added articulation. the work is done mostly they only need a slight tinkering with. Some of those action featurised figures have excellent sculpts but they just suck with gimmickization.

Time to perform a gimmick-abotomy! :evil: