PDA

View Full Version : Boba Fett Is In The Trailer!!!...

GNT
11-08-2001, 02:48 AM
I have included a picture of the screenshot from the trailer to prove that that person is the young Boba Fett:

Why do I believe its boba Fett:

1: Both the select picture and the screenshot have a zipper in the same place, not only that but the same style vest,Dark blue clothes with a light coloured vest over the top of it,seen in the 3 pictures on the right.
2. The eyebrow is basicly the same in both end pictures
3. Both the skirt and belt are in the same place indicated where indicated
4. In the cartoon picture we can see the back of Bobas head,he is of course wearing a helmet which you can see 2 lumps on both sides and the top which of coarse is the same as the screenshot picture from the trailer.

If this doesn't prove that its Boba Fett I don't know what will!!!

JediTricks
11-08-2001, 04:17 AM
If this doesn't prove that its Boba Fett I don't know what will!!! SOMETHING ELSE! ;)

J/k, you didn't need all that to prove it. Obviously it's the same outfit, but the other kids are wearing it too. No, the real proof is this kid's broad nose and small round cheeks IMO, from the side, you can see those features match the ones from the front pic (those facial elements stand out greatly). Of course, this could be a different clone played by the same actor.

BTW, "operators are standing by!" (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=18550). ;)

SQueek
11-08-2001, 09:24 AM
maybe all the clones look the same and boba fett is jsut like everyone else but jangos kid or adopted clone

Co Jo-Da
11-08-2001, 10:53 AM
I think its Boba Fett...why not...

Eternal Padawan
11-08-2001, 11:06 AM
I don't have an opinion one way or the other, but look at these cool new smilies!!!

:china: CHINA!:china: :china: :china:
:frus: Frustrated!:frus: :frus: :frus:
:cry: Cry...:cry: :cry: :cry:
:pirate: Argh!mateys:pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
:greedy: Hasbro...:greedy: :greedy: :greedy:
:dead: Anakin Solo:dead: :dead: :dead:
:kiss: SMOOCH:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
:pleased: Smug. Or Budda:pleased: :pleased: :pleased:

But lets go back to that totally non-PC CHINA!:china:because:china:all :china:chinese :china:people :china:have :china:big :china:buck :china:teeth!!!

(Don't you dare remove the :china: from the list! I love it!:china: )

Eternal Padawan
11-08-2001, 11:09 AM
Well, I see problems with the Pirate and pleased ones already...but still...We got :china: :china: :china: :china: :china: :china: :china:

Eternal Padawan
11-08-2001, 11:12 AM
Man, you guys are no fun... it took about 30 seconds for you to remove the Chinese smiley from the roster...:mad:

Mandalorian Candidat
11-08-2001, 11:32 AM
If that kid is Boba Fett, maybe he was kidnapped by Jango or maybe the clones are all based from Jango Fett and Boba is his clone and has yet to grow up.

This just in on www.theonion.com "The great bounty hunter Boba Fett got his start selling Metabolife over the phone."

Just more proof that TELEMARKETERS are the scourge of the universe...

White-Bread
11-08-2001, 12:16 PM
maybe I am a little behind on my EP2 research... but where did you guys find out about Boba Fett... meaning how are you placing the picture of that clone against a boy? Is there something I am missing or somewhere that I can get some more information? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

evenflow
11-08-2001, 02:29 PM
Cool, something else. :)

Jedi Clint
11-08-2001, 02:31 PM
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/cast.html
www.starwars.com lists Boba Fett as played by actor Daniel Logan (the kid from the pre-teaser). Rumor has it (and IMO the pre-teaser proves) that Jango Fett's DNA is the template for all of the clones. Boba Fett is the first (and I believe different from the others as he ages at a normal rate - just a guess, but I do have a theory to explain why I believe this is so). That kid in the forefront of the scene in the pre-teaser is no more proven to be Boba Fett than the 2nd one back, or the third, or the fourth, etc, etc, etc. Unless you wish to believe otherwise ;).

master jedi
11-08-2001, 02:59 PM
I hate to burst your bubble but that's not Fett. Fett is a more advanced clone. The 'telemarketer' clone is just a regular clone.
You would think that the more advanced clone would go through more special training than a normal clone pictured in the teaser trailer.

GNT
11-09-2001, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
I hate to burst your bubble but that's not Fett. Fett is a more advanced clone. The 'telemarketer' clone is just a regular clone.
You would think that the more advanced clone would go through more special training than a normal clone pictured in the teaser trailer.

Maybe Boba didn't want to be treated special?

Co Jo-Da
11-09-2001, 02:26 AM
He just wanted to feel special...:p

JediTricks
11-09-2001, 08:50 AM
Perhaps Boba Fett doesn't know he's #1 at this point in the film, maybe Jango only picks him up after he thinks he's just a generic guy. Man, that'd be cold-blooded of Lucas. ;)

Co Jo-Da
11-09-2001, 02:37 PM
Come on...Did anyone see A.i.

master jedi
11-09-2001, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da

I saved my money and didn't see it.

Co Jo-Da
11-10-2001, 12:30 AM
Me either, I just read about it...That was enough...

GNT
11-10-2001, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da

No,why would I want to see it?

Slicker
03-03-2007, 04:51 PM
I think it's an unaltered clone. Pure genetic replication...

2-1B
03-03-2007, 07:30 PM
I think that apart from his pay, which is probably considerable, Jango Fett will only demand one other thing - an unaltered clone for himself. Curious, isn't it?

I don't know that for certain but that's the guess I am making based on the trailer. :)

JimJamBonds
03-04-2007, 12:15 PM
I think that apart from his pay, which is probably considerable, Jango Fett will only demand one other thing - an unaltered clone for himself. Curious, isn't it?

I don't know that for certain but that's the guess I am making based on the trailer. :)

Your feelings serve you right Caesar.