PDA

View Full Version : My take on the new figures shown at Wizard World

SunCrusher
08-17-2001, 06:15 PM
I just saw the pics of the new wave of figures shown at Wizard World 2001 and this is what I think: OH MY GOD

This is the most amazing wave of figures ever made. The imperial officer has great articulation, and looks inique. The rebel trooper is the best of the group. It also has great articulation and its details are superior. FX-7 looks slick. Eoth Koth is perfect. The Queen is beautiful, and I don't care much for female figures! Now I feel like I must go to this convention just to see these for my self! Man I wish I could take them home and play with them!

SirSteve
08-17-2001, 07:13 PM

Thank you for visiting and clicking our sponsors as without them, we couldn't bring you the coverage!

Oh wait, you didn't say that!

;)

SunCrusher
08-17-2001, 07:20 PM
lol SirSteve. I didn't get the pics from SirStevesguide.com though, I got them first at CollectStarWars.com :)

SirSteve
08-18-2001, 02:35 AM
We beat them by at least 4 hours and the other site by 3.

We don't go spending a ton of money to get the coverage and be last getting it up.

tsk tsk tsk...

Deoxyribonucleic
05-07-2008, 03:53 AM
I just saw the pics of the new wave of figures shown at Wizard World 2001 and this is what I think: OH MY GOD

This is the most amazing wave of figures ever made. The imperial officer has great articulation, and looks inique. The rebel trooper is the best of the group. It also has great articulation and its details are superior. FX-7 looks slick. Eoth Koth is perfect. The Queen is beautiful, and I don't care much for female figures! Now I feel like I must go to this convention just to see these for my self! Man I wish I could take them home and play with them!

that wave of figures still stands up to today's standards for the most part. Although I wouldn't mind an Imp officer and rebel fleet trooper with more articulation.

DarthQuack
05-07-2008, 11:25 AM
POTJ is still the best line....IMO.