PDA

View Full Version : just got back what did I miss?

Sean the Hutt
01-23-2003, 03:57 AM
I went to Canada for a couple of months...what have I missed? Thanks...Canada is crap as far as Star Wars toys go!

mark2d2
01-23-2003, 02:23 PM
Not much, Buddy.
Starwars seems to be in a holding pattern.
Everything is just "about" to hit.

And it's been just "about" to hit for months now . . .

Jargo
01-23-2003, 02:37 PM
Well y'know it was Sue Ellen who shot JR. Bobby being dead was just a dream and Miss ellie lost a boob. They put a man on the moon and an actor in the white house. Joan rivers got her own chat show. Boy george is after all a real boy and Michael jackson went white. They found out that the photographs of the fairies at the bottom of an english garden were fakes and Maggie Thatcher tried to rule the world. Orson Welles died and Mickey mouse turned fifty.

I think that about covers everything did I miss any good stuff out guys?

2-1B
01-23-2003, 02:40 PM
There's uh, some really cool deluxe figures on the horizon. :D

dbrubak2
01-23-2003, 02:54 PM
I just got back from Toronto, and I wouldn't say that Canada is crap for Star Wars figures. Yeah, I didn't find anything new (so maybe it is crap), but I did find a lot of Power of the Jedi figures still in stock. I just started collecting last May, so for me, it was like hitting the jackpot.

Sean the Hutt
01-23-2003, 11:22 PM
I am living in gastown Vancouver..or will be in a month, I will have to find a good zellers or something, but all of that is out in Metrotown. I suppose I will be hitting up Seattle based Targets. get this Vancouver is fighting to keep wal mart out...oh well, and to the smart guy I said I was gone for 2 months eh? I know with the Canadian conversion rate it could seem like 3, maybe 4 years! but not the last century! My god man where do you think Vancouver is? The north pole? take it easy!

stillakid
01-23-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Well y'know it was Sue Ellen who shot JR. Bobby being dead was just a dream and Miss ellie lost a boob. They put a man on the moon and an actor in the white house. Joan rivers got her own chat show. Boy george is after all a real boy and Michael jackson went white. They found out that the photographs of the fairies at the bottom of an english garden were fakes and Maggie Thatcher tried to rule the world. Orson Welles died and Mickey mouse turned fifty.

I think that about covers everything did I miss any good stuff out guys?

We apparently didn't actually land on the moon, Pamela Anderson has Hepatitis, and chickens don't have nuggets.