PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons Figure Question

Fulit
01-23-2003, 08:55 PM
Hey does anyone know what the voice chip on the Kirk Van Houten says? Because I have always wanted a Kirk Van Houten figure that sings "Can I Borrow A Feeling?"

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Fulit- give it a few days and then check the threats @www.simpsonscollectors.com The figures are just now really getting out there, so it'll take some time to get all the lines down.

I think they have him singing on the simpsons semisounds disc. At least, i think thats' what he says. It's the one where he asks a band to play a song for him. Check it out on amazon. :D

Fulit
01-24-2003, 12:36 AM
Can I borrow a feeling?
Can you lend me a cup of love? (< is that the right lyric?)
Lonely hearts need some healin'
Take my hand with your glove of love!

Classic. All hail the genius that is Van Houten

I love it when Homer's like "Can I borrow a feeling? BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" :crazed:

kadamontaga
01-24-2003, 07:28 AM
I had a look at some threads on www.simpsonscollectors.com and it seems that Kirk says the following in the Courtroom playset:
(singing) "Can I borrow a feeling?"
And says the following in Moe's Tavern:
"Today I drank a beer in the bathroom!"

Sometime soon I'm sure the Database will be updated, but I think the staff are quite busy at the moment.
Also, if some of you could have a look at http://www.simpsonscollectors.com/crazy.asp and maybe send off the message there, I'm sure the staff would appreciate it.

Exhaust Port
01-24-2003, 08:39 PM
"I sleep in a race car, where do you sleep?" - Kirk

That's one I'd want to hear from Kirk.