PDA

View Full Version : New Unleashed Carded Pictures

SirSteve
01-23-2003, 11:46 PM
Darth Vader (with Removable Helmet) and Prince Leia (Slave). Check them out on the home page (http://www.sirstevesguide.com)

Jedi Law Student
01-23-2003, 11:52 PM
Very, very nice! I haven't bought any Unleashed figures yet, but now I think I will have to. :cool:

2-1B
01-23-2003, 11:53 PM
steve, when I clicked on the Leia link it brought up the Vader pics.

stillakid
01-23-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve
Darth Vader (with Removable Helmet) and Prince Leia (Slave). Check them out on the home page (http://www.sirstevesguide.com)

First, I'd like to mention that both links lead to Vader. :)

Second, I'm just curious as to Vader's motivation for being all lathered up. I'm assuming he's all in a dander because his life-support system is laying on the floor and he's about to keel over at any moment unless someone helps him. No?

plasticfetish
01-24-2003, 01:21 AM
You know, at first I was thinking ... "Hmmm, that Vader figure is pretty cool. Look at that, he's got his helmet off and he's all mad and stuff."

Then, I started thinking ... "Hmmm, what the h*** is this figure all about? A magical Vader who is jumping out of his weird shrunken chamber thingy without his helmet all ready to throw down against ... errr ... something or other."

But THEN, I started thinking ... "Well, I guess it IS pretty cool. Maybe I'll get it, I like Darth Vader, huh? Compared to most of the other unleashed figures this one's only half as ridiculous ...

... or maybe I'll just wait for Wicket Unleashed."

*edit* (hahahaha, and then I just read stillakid's post.)

SirSteve
01-24-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
steve, when I clicked on the Leia link it brought up the Vader pics.

Fixed.

QLD
01-24-2003, 02:24 AM
The Leia isn't bad. But the Vader is pointless to me.

I doubt I will pick up either of these.

aceguide
01-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Are there any better pictures of the Leia around? Yummy....

The Overlord Returns
01-24-2003, 09:54 AM
I'll be getting that leia........

as for the vader........well.........stick a pint glass in his hand and it's him in a bar at last call....

SirSteve
01-24-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by aceguide
Are there any better pictures of the Leia around? Yummy....

Soon...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-24-2003, 11:36 AM
The link for the ebay auction for Unleashed figures takes you back to a screen for vader i believe. Nice pics! :D