PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Hunter

Fulit
01-24-2003, 10:56 PM
Anyone get all the bounties in this game? I'm missing a couple here and there that I can't find anywhere the traditional way, does anyone know a site that has a decent walkthrough?

Lord Malakite
01-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Try this walktrough (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/star_wars_bounty_hunter.txt). It list the location, species, and the reward value (dead and alive) of each bounty.

Fulit
01-25-2003, 12:24 AM
Cool. Thanks!

James Boba Fettfield
01-31-2003, 12:06 AM
I've been using that walkthru to help me know exactly where the bounties are at, because its so terrible trying to do it all yourself. I swear, I don't even know how many times I had to restart the game trying to find them all in Gardulla's Palace before that guy updated his FAQ. If I had to rate it a difficulty for doing that alone, I would have rated it Deadly Towers difficult. (bear in mind I haven't played Deadly Towers since I was around the 6 year old age)

James Boba Fettfield
02-01-2003, 11:40 PM
I just noticed you don't have to collect all of the bounties to get all 110 pieces of concept art. I'm missing 7 bounties total, and I got all the concept art. Just thought I would point that out.