PDA

View Full Version : Which ones are DH "Clone Wars" must-reads?

Jerjerrod
01-25-2003, 01:06 AM
A question for DarkHorse experts. Which comics will tell the "Clone Wars" entire story? Is it out yet?

Thanks,
Jerjerrod

El Chuxter
01-25-2003, 01:00 PM
It's an upcoming series of story arcs in the ongoing series Star Wars: Republic. I think the stories start in #50, and the book is on #48, but I could be wrong. Just keep watching for it on the shelves--I doubt you'll miss it.

BTW, the latest issue of Star Wars Tales (one cover is a painting of Grinnin' Ladykiller Kit Fisto and his beau-of-the-moment, Aayla Secura; the other I think is a close-up of an Ewok) has a story about Kit Fisto grinning up a storm and wooing the lovely ladies. Oh, okay, apparently Fisto's out of character and actually fights in a Clone War battle in this issue because someone just didn't know that he's a lover, not a fighter. :)

Jerjerrod
01-25-2003, 02:03 PM
:D "But I thought the Jedi were forbidden to love." :D

Thanks El, I'll keep an eye out for Republic series.

PloKoon2385
01-29-2003, 06:14 PM
I suggest you read the Star Wars Tales series. They usually have atleast one clone wars related story. Also, the Republic series now is focusing on the Clone Wars, it is the story of Aayla Secura searching for Quinlan Vos currently. Also keep an eye out for the new series called Jedi, which will be premiering this year.

Tycho
01-30-2003, 07:46 AM
It's on the shelves now: Star Wars Ongoing (Republic) #49:

Sacrafice

stars Aayla Secura and Quinlan Vos, with appearances by Darth Tyranus and Darth Sidious!

It's a very cool story, and Quinlan's got a girl!

For fans of Chadra-Fans and even the mysterious Faleen, there's something there for you to.

It outlines the plans to attack Kamino coming in the next special giant issue, simply titled "The Attack of Kamino."

Next month!