PDA

View Full Version : Trying to fit...

dr_evazan22
01-26-2003, 09:30 PM
... my Speeder Bike in the Gunship...

I thought that the Gunship was supposed to be big enough to hold 2 Speeders? My Speeders hang outside the ship, so I loaded just one stradling the center, w/ a "foot" in each slot. I also took the outrigger off and "snapped" it on to the center console.

Has anyone else had this problem? Am I mistaken about the Gunship holding 2 Speeders? Or is that just "movie facts"?

Jargo
01-26-2003, 10:33 PM
No the gunship was designed to hold just one. Steering vanes go in first, then the feet of the main portion of the speeder.

Sidiously Darth
01-27-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey Dr. E, your're not the only person that's had trouble with this. I finally got mine in there but then the bike part wouldn't stay down. The springs have just enough strength to keep it popping up. I finally took it back out.

I also noticed that the steering veins make it heavy on that end. Hasbro has never really gotten the spring thing down pat.:rolleyes:

dr_evazan22
01-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Before I put the Speeder in the Gunship I had ir sitting on my desk for a couple of days. The figure, of its own accord, kept "jumping" off the Bike and bending the handlebars to the side.

So now I have it on the Gunship, and that makes the 6th Trooper on it (2 Pilots, 2 [Pilot] Gunners, a Preview Clone and this Deluxe fig. I just need to add a Jedi or 2 to finish it off.