PDA

View Full Version : January 2003 AT-TE set found in Sweden

Sweden
01-27-2003, 06:10 PM
This is actually old news but I’ve been busy with this and that but here goes...

Saturday the 10th while working driving the day shift on the taxi cab I decided to drop by my favorite toy store Barnens Hus (English: The Children’s House) to see if they had got the 4482 AT-TE set in stock yet and to my very big surprise they had two samples on the shelf.

The way it have worked in the past is that we usually have received new sets here in Sweden around three to four months after you guys in the US of A get yours but this time LEGO Sweden were very fast getting them out as I expected them in stores in February or March.

The suggested full retail price on the Swedish LEGO Shop at Home webpage for the large 4482 AT-TE set is 999.00 Swedish Crooner (or around: $99.90) but I got it for 895.00 Swedish Crooner (or around: $89.50) at this so called low priced toy store in Sundsvall.

I know that this maybe wasn’t so much of a saving as you guys in the US of A get a slightly better price on LEGO sets over there but LEGO sets here in Sweden are “VERY” expensive and it’s ever so incredibly rare to find them on sale if they ever are to be found on sale that is.

I bought this very large set so expect a review of it and the other new sets as well real soon.

Kindest regards,

Lars “Sweden” Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.