PDA

View Full Version : Yay,action fleet stuff arrived today!

AndyW
01-31-2003, 11:37 AM
Nothing new, but the AT-AT,Snowspeeder,Naboo Fighter and the AT-TE arrived from d&s toys this afternoon, wasn't expecting them till next week either, excellent!

The AT-AT's nice, doesn't really do very much, but its nice to have, nice snow effect that I don't remember on the originals. I love the snowspeeder, classic littles ship. Not so impressed with the naboo starfighter, looks too cartoon like, and doesn't have the sharpness of the metal model I have on my desk. That said, its still action fleet, so I like it. Finally the AT-TE, I only hope the next wave is as good as this, everything action fleet should be, though I do except that many of you don't like this vehicle due to the lack of figure space, and of the figures themselves.

All in all, one happy englishman. I'm waiting for the next wave, the big one, the one I've been waiting for since I first saw the pictures, and hell, even before! And then after they arrive, its going to be a long hard wait for the Jedi fighter and the Mon calmari cruiser. Phew!

Banthaholic
01-31-2003, 11:44 AM
I too got the AT-AT, & Snowspeeder today. My Wal-mart Finally! got these in.
Nothing too exciting since I already have the original AF one's but still very cool nonetheless! It's funny today we had our first 'big' snow storm of the year, and I find two 'snow-centered' Star Wars toys, how ironic!

AndyW
01-31-2003, 12:30 PM
Parts of england are at a total standstill at the moment due to snow. And do we have any here in wales? Nope :(