PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds?

mylow thehutt
02-01-2003, 10:52 AM
Since were getting all this Expanding univerise shtuff,what are the odds of a Bobba Fett with removable helmet figure.cause I think every one would like that.Think about it.:cool:

dark jedi 8
02-01-2003, 11:35 AM
All Hasbro would really have to do is put a modified jango fett head there.

mylow thehutt
02-01-2003, 03:07 PM
Finally found a pic,Ok so he does look a littel like Jango but cool none the less.

"Long Time so see lando I belive you have something I want"

LTBasker
02-01-2003, 05:01 PM
Boba unhelmeted, I think that whole idea was crap. I mean yeah it's one thing if he removes his helmet like in Slave I, but when comics do stuff like that. I thought Jango removing his helmet so much was crappy as well, if you're a Bounty Hunter like that it's doubtful you'd remove your helmet so much...

mylow thehutt
02-01-2003, 06:33 PM
well not even the fact he removes it, maby he gets attacked and the atacker removes it just to be mean or to get a look at the legend.:cool:

Kidhuman
02-01-2003, 07:45 PM
I think we will get a Boba Fett unhelmeted after EP3 comes out. I think his character in the new movie will have a scene like that. Just one of the many reissues of Boba Fett that I will purchase then and for years to come.:)

Jayspawn
02-01-2003, 09:41 PM
We can all make an unmasked Boba Fett if we want. It's not a hard custom to make. I don't think Hasbro would do one.

bobafrett
02-01-2003, 11:45 PM
Bounty Hunter or not, Jango is a father, and being a father means sometimes your going to be out of your bounty hunter duds. I like having a face behind a mask. They unmasked Vader, didn't they? And Darth/Anakin is a father. You can see Boba flirting with one of Jabba's dancers, and I'm sure he took off his helmet when it came time to knock boots!

TheDarthVader
02-04-2003, 01:25 PM
Unless we see him like that in ep 3, I do not want to see an unmasked Boba Fett. Not a good idea.

Jerjerrod
02-04-2003, 02:59 PM
I agree with the father idea. Unless Boba is planning to have a son (Baby Fatt) :D , he should leave his helmet on at all times. It adds to the character's mysterious background and professionalism. He's fine the way he is.

Lewis
02-09-2003, 05:09 AM
I think the jango unmasked in the film was great and you get a mental image of what Boba looks like now in the films, but still keeps his mysterious ways like what battle scars he has and so on as every one is a story yet untold :p

Chiesa
02-09-2003, 05:17 AM
Wouldn't Boba look like Jango?

Lewis
02-09-2003, 05:19 AM
well he is an unaltered clone of him, so probably :p

Turbowars
02-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Jerjerrod

he should leave his helmet on at all times. It adds to the character's mysterious background and professionalism. He's fine the way he is. I totally agree, If we get one, it will be slap in the face to the OT. Lucas leave the OT alone!!!

evenflow
02-10-2003, 05:51 AM
I have no interest in a Boba Fett with removable helmet. If we are going to get a EU character that looks like Fett, I hope it is Jodo Kast.