PDA

View Full Version : Kit Fisto dating Aayla Secura?!?!?!?!

Darth Trymybestus
02-02-2003, 02:38 PM
This is quoted from http://www.theforce.net/collecting/index.shtml#19685

Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight)
Originally appearing in the Dark Horse Comics Twilight series, Aayla Secura was promoted to the big screen with a cameo appearance in Attack of the Clones. So of course that leads to her very own action figure. Look for Aayla's adventures to continue in the Star Wars: Republic series, which will detail the ongoing Clone Wars battles and Aayla's budding romance with fellow Jedi Kit Fisto.

What is going on?!?!
Isn't that the biggest double standard in the history of Jedi?!?! No wonder Anakin became a Sith Lord!
Anakin can't date Padme but Kit Fisto can have some fun with Aayla Secura during the clone wars?! :D :crazed:
Maybe in Episode III, we'll see the first alien kiss? :D :crazed:
I can see the ending in Episode III now, "I Kit Fisto, take thee Aayla Secura to be my lawful wedded Jedi...". :D
Seriously, I hope that they keep that stuff in the EU though. :)

Beast
02-02-2003, 02:49 PM
Well, the EU has already bred double standards for the Jedi order. Like the fact that Ki-Adi-Mundi is married, and has 5 wives. Supposedly the Jedi's look the other way for that one, due to the fact that the Cerean race is dwindling in numbers.

Despite adherence to the Jedi philosophies, Ki was, in his hearts, a Cerean. He followed the Cerean custom of polygamous marriage, taking a bond wife, Shea, and four honor wives. He fathered seven daughters and became a strong community leader.

Let's hope and prey that the budding romance remains EU. But this is a time of war, and I could see where things could lead to that. Especially if Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura are typical Jedi, and have never had any fun in that way. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Fulit
02-02-2003, 03:37 PM
How many head-tails would their kid have?

Darth Trymybestus
02-02-2003, 03:42 PM
I remember reading about Ki-Adi Mundi, I think it was on the Episode I figure box. :)
I guess romance has always been a little part of the Star Wars movies, I wonder if in the EU, Aayla and Kit will keep their romance secret?

Originally posted by Fulit
How many head-tails would their kid have?

16. Oh and it would have nice turquoisey skin tone :) :p

bobafett07728
02-03-2003, 11:55 AM
. . . and a GREAT smile!:D

mini-rock
02-03-2003, 04:38 PM
Kit Fisto, what a stud!:D

Vortex
02-03-2003, 05:27 PM
Yea it was in the Star Wars Tails comic and who know if its really a romance...Kit saved her life and we all know chicks dig a dude that just saved their life. They always show their gratitue by kissing them or something else after those situations...its true in hollywood so its gotta be true in the comics:)

El Chuxter
02-05-2003, 03:27 PM
So in prequel-era EU. . . .

Ki-Adi Mundi can be married to keep up the population of Cereans.

Kieran Halcyon is married because Corellian Jedi defy the Council daily (and don't get excommunicated, because everyone loves Corellians).

Qui-Gon Jinn had something of a romance with a fellow Knight because he doesn't care what the Council thinks.

Obi-Wan Kenobi had a girlfriend for a while when he briefly left the order as a Padawan, because he was young and stupid.

And now Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura are involved because the Council knows that it can't keep a good ladies' man down. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the Council, idolizing Kit's romantic ways (as they so obviously would have to), prohibits only the male Jedi from marrying, so as to keep more women available for Kit Fisto! :D

And that's not counting ancient Jedi tales, where the Order was obviously run differently (if, indeed, it was an Order at that time).

mini-rock
02-22-2003, 02:40 AM
I watched AOTC earlier today, and this thread popped into my head when Kit Fisto is walking toward the screen (Battle of Geonosis) blocking a couple of blasts, and in the background to the left you can see Aayla running in the direction of Kit. Brings new meaning to that scene.

Val Da Car
03-09-2003, 01:40 AM
She Kicks High!!