PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing ???????????

DarkArtist
02-02-2003, 03:02 PM
:frus: :frus: :frus: :frus:

Hasbro for once in your life please listen to your fans. You are committing toy suicide by cheating your one and most important revenue out of making the ultimate action figure products. I know several people have pleaded, argued, ranted and the such, blasting you on every front saying that your products are garbage, the action gimmicks are crap, and to which you respond by giving us the ultimate in crappy heaven, OBI WAN KENOBI ACKLAY BATTLE.:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
For years we as fans have been loyal and willing to put up withjustabout anything but please why destroy a friendship by producing garbage such as this. :frus: :frus:
Star Wars to some is a way of life, a deep bond that formed when we were kids and the idea of screaming down a Death Star Trench and dueling Darth Vader were common place.
Since the very beginning in 1977 (I know that was Kenner back then) to the present, your fans have waited in long lines at the Holidays for new product, including the Early Bird Package of '77, to standing in the pouring rain at Midnight for both the Episode I and Saga figures to be released. We have journey to store after store hoping to track down those elusive and annoying exclusives only to find some empty shelves and sales associates saying they ordered two of each and are not going to order them again.
For all of our devotion to your your organization and our sheer love of the Star Wars Saga we the fans deserve product that presses the boundaries of detail and accuracy as well as just plain fun:D :D :D Yet for all of our hopes and dreams we are still plagued by overpriced, underated merchadise that sits on the same shelves, stores that order your exclusive merchadise but don't order enough to go around.
Hasbro you need to listen to us, don;t make the same mistake twice. Read this post as well as the other posts from various members of this organization. We are your fans, your buyers, we are the one who make Star Wars products sell and move. Give us the Star Wars we deserve.:) :) :)

Yes a frustrated fan wrote this thread.
:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Jerjerrod
02-02-2003, 11:51 PM
"Yes. To the fans, you listen!"
-Yoda :D

All we ask is to follow the tradition of the previous Star Wars lines. The Power of the Jedi didn't even have to end, as the packaging was compatible with the entire saga. Besides, you should know by now that the fans loved that line, and not this current "Saga" offering. And for my final piece of advice,

"Don't be a fool, Hasbro. You're throwing away a fortune." :D
-Han

Jaff
02-04-2003, 11:41 AM
Amen Jerjerrod. The transition between the POTJ and the Saga line was a stunningly bad change. I would love to see your (Hasbro's) fiscal bargraph comparisons to your comps last year. I've heard countless folks claim they are no longer completists and I am one of them. It seems the Saga line is for Diorrama collectors only. Could their not be a middle ground Hasbro? Make one Unleashed like statue sculpt, and another figure nuetral posed per case. The action features are also numbingly inconsequential to us. Are your toy testers just under 6 or do you have older kids look at your toys before your begin package production? I'm loyal to SW collecting, but allot of folks are borderline. One collector a year can equal hundreds - many will jump boat before you relize these errors. Think about it.

bobafrett
02-04-2003, 05:52 PM
Yes, I went to my local Toys R Us today, and there pegs were just so full of these stupid Star Wars figures. An employee came up and asked if I needed help finding a particuler toy. I told her I was looking for the next wave of Star Wars figures, to which she replied, "we won't be ordering anymore until these sell down". I was there 2 weeks before and they had the same peg warmers still there. I rarely see anyone even browsing through the figures anymore.

Listen to us, the fans of Star Wars, and consumers of your products Hasbro, because if we all leave, your going to have a lot of explaining to do to mr. Lucas!