PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Daniels is CZ-3

Jargo
02-02-2003, 03:47 PM
Don't know if anyone has been to the official Anthony daniels site but I just went and found this article CZ-3 (http://www.anthonydaniels.com/miscellany/cz3/index.html) which makes the character that little bit cooler in my eyes.

Beast
02-02-2003, 03:54 PM
Thanks, Jargo. It was nice to read about it from Anthony Daniels' point of view. The fact that he played CZ-3 has been in the Star Wars Insider in the past, and on StarWars.com for a while. Can't wait for the figure. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Pendo
02-02-2003, 04:44 PM
I never realised Anthony Daniels played him! Thanx for the info :).

PENDO!

Jargo
02-02-2003, 06:17 PM
It was new to me since I can't get the insider and don't really pay too much attention to the databank type stuff at the official site. I really only go there for pictorial reference. BTW have you seen the page where Anthony's people diss the autograph fakers? very funny. :D And yeah, the action figure is long overdue.

Beast
02-02-2003, 09:47 PM
Yeah, his site is very cool. Loved reading the Q&A section, he really loved the scene from AOTC's where he got to play C-3PO with a blaster. Funny that it was somthing he wanted to do since the first Star Wars. And yeah, I love him dissing the autograph fakers. Anthony Daniels is such a damn cool guy. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks