PDA

View Full Version : SW Clearance at Wal-Mart

Dar' Argol
02-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Ok, its not much right now, but there have been some SW stuff put on clearance at WM. As always, please allow some time for these prices to show up at a store near you:D.

Star Wars Jedi Dex - $17.00
Jango Fett Room Alarm - $17.00

Star Wars Unleashed - $9.00
Darth Tyranus
Mace Windu
Obi-Wan
Luke Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Anakin Skywalker

Now, all those names under the Unleashed line were listed in the clearance. Personally, I have not seen any of these Unleashed at my WM, so if you can find them near you, good luck:D

Kidhuman
02-02-2003, 09:48 PM
I wish my Wal-Mart had those unleashed. All they got in was Jango Fett and Boba. Thanks Dar

JediTricks
02-02-2003, 09:56 PM
The Jedi Dex at my local WMs are $10.

Also, I found a Republic Gunship this week at a WM for $21.

Prince Xizor
02-02-2003, 11:07 PM
The Jango Fett Alarm clock is $17 at my Walmart. The ultimate Jango went on clearence as well, but I forget the price. Whatever it was, they sold very quickly.

Jerjerrod
02-02-2003, 11:13 PM
What's a "Jedi Dex"? I tried to search for it in the Database, but no results, nor have I seen it in Canada. Thanks.

Jerjerrod

jpak001
02-03-2003, 01:46 AM
I found a Lego Ultimate Collectors Yoda for $30 (score) at one Wal-Mart, then for at $55 at another (about an hour away from the other WM). Is it normal for clearance prices to vary from store to store?

They had Luke, Sidious, & Obi-Wan Unleashed listed? I've never even heard of those, wonder if it was a WM typo or something. Would be sweet to see those though....

BoShek
02-03-2003, 06:28 PM
Sale at my Wal Mart: Cantina sets $5 and 12" Figures $10.

I passed on the Cantina sets, even though I don't have them because they had 60+. I'll grab three when they get to $3.50! :p :cool: :crazed:

JediTricks
02-03-2003, 07:42 PM
Jedi Dex info and pic: http://systems.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=29107&domain=sirstevesguide.com&dom=ss&domain_id=5

I've seen a lot of WM clearance prices vary from store to store, almost every clearance price ever really.

Jerjerrod
02-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Thank you "JediTricks" for the "JediDex". :D (Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p) It looks like it's really a must have! I wonder if I'll ever see one here in Canada:rolleyes: . I'm going to WM now...

keithfite
02-04-2003, 12:11 AM
I was at a wal-mart in columbus ohio today and they had a ton of clearence. They had slave 1 for $13, jedi starfighter $11, zam wessels speeder $7, arena $30 and all old unleashed{darth vader, maul jango fett and anakin} for $9 and the clone gunner ship for $21. which is a buck cheeper than walmart online. and you dont have to pay freakin shipping so good luck. some walmarts kick *** and some are pathetic

Jedi Master Silas
02-04-2003, 12:57 AM
My Wal Mart has the Jango 12 inch for $20, all other 12 inch figs for $10. I didnt see any unleashed on sale here but we have tons of lego stuff on sale.

bobafrett
02-04-2003, 05:36 PM
I've been to several Wal-Marts in my area, and they either have hardly any figures, or an abundance of figures. The only good deals I have seen so far are on the Lego sets, one store had the Darth Vader technics for $10!

Lman316
02-04-2003, 07:32 PM
My Wally World has a few Star Wars things at clearance: a couple of Slave 1's, some Jedi Starfighters; a Jango Fett room alarm, the 12" Bounty Hunter wave and those crappy 12" Electronic Jango and Obi-Wan's. I'm really only watching the Slave 1's and Starfighters - I have some ideas for those extras...

However, at a Super Center Wal*Mart about a half hour from me, they had some better stuff.
When I first went a week and a half ago, they had the 12" Bounty Hunters line for $10 each, Zam and Anakin's speeders for $7 each, some Slave 1's for $13 and I don't remember what the Starfighters went for. They also had a few Ultimate Villian Jango Fett's for $30. I said "pass" on all because I wanted to see them come down just a tiny bit...
Stupid me. I got myself an Ultimate Jango just fine (they were marked to $15 today) so I'm glad I waited. But I didn't get Anakin's speeder like I wanted. They had a few of Zam's at $5, so I picked one up, but I would have liked Anakin's at that price too. I had debated over it when they were $7 each...dang, I should have just picked one up. A measly two bucks. How cheap am I? :greedy:
They had one Slave 1 left there at $10 and a Starfighter at $10, but the boxes were really beat up and the contents sounded loose, possibly broken, so I passed.
But if anyone's interested, they have the 12" Bounty Hunter wave for $5 each now along with Dooku, Zam and the Super Battle Droid too...

I hope a few more things will start hitting the clearance shelf. Like the cantina sets. That would be nice :D.

End...

Dar' Argol
02-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JediTricks
I've seen a lot of WM clearance prices vary from store to store, almost every clearance price ever really.

This is true JT. Because each store is givin a different budget each month for Store Clearance, and each Dept manager is different, the prices on clearance will vary from store to store. But when I post clearance price drops from WM, its a company wide price drop. Although, if your store has already reduced the price lower then the company clearance, the lower price stays.

Banthaholic
02-05-2003, 08:18 PM
I wish my Wal-mart would try to clear out Hasbro Star Wars merchandise. The only Hasbro item they have on 'sale' is Ultimate Jango for 19.99 and I already have him. They have a few lego sets I picked up put nothing else.

The same 40+ 3 3/4 figures for months now, they haven't moved at all. The same with the Deluxe & cantina sets. The sad part is that new merchandise would sell at this store although nobody wants any of the basic figures they have (taun we, palpatine, jango, dexter, and genosian warrior), still also have two racks of POTJ Kewtol's for $5.88

I wish the manager would smarten up a bit, and have some sort of sale to 'clear things up a bit' and allow merchandise that will sell to see the light of day. The funny part is everythime this Wal-mart gets anything else Star Wars in they sell, and quick.

Val Da Car
02-06-2003, 08:44 PM
I completely understand....I have a TRU by me that has 4 overflowing pegs of Bespin, Ketwol and Snaggle tooth @ $4.99each.

At least the WM by me had a $.50 (Yep 50 Cents) on the same figures right before last Thanksgiving.

In fact some id10T returned a POTF!!!! Tusken Raider and TRU has it for $1.97.....whoop.....extra Tusken for my buddy who does not make it out to the stores as often as me.

I feel your pain.