PDA

View Full Version : Dagobah Challenge Diorama

ACPin
02-04-2003, 08:03 AM
Second (http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=29&show_article=92) in a series. :D

187-Maul
02-04-2003, 09:44 AM
very cool, the poses are nice, Luke just looks so cool in every pose you put him
now if only hasbro would release a new OT Yoda that really looks like he did in the movie...

ACPin
02-06-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
very cool, the poses are nice, Luke just looks so cool in every pose you put him
now if only hasbro would release a new OT Yoda that really looks like he did in the movie...
I agree that this Luke Bespin gives a lot of flexibility in dynamic poses. Hopefully Hasbro would do the same to the newer figures and not have them in a frozen state with just one pose.

Btw, when are you going to finish your Cantina?

187-Maul
02-07-2003, 08:46 AM
I have no idea, I usualy don't have the time to do it or I just don't feel like it, and I still don't know exactly what I'm going to use to cover the walls with, but as soon as I continue working on it I will tell you:) but it'll probably be in the summer vacation or some other vacation where I'm not gone, in fact I don't have school the next two weeks, maybe I'll start to work on it again, we'll see...