PDA

View Full Version : Animatrix is here

Pendo
02-04-2003, 12:30 PM
The first Animatrix download is up at thematrix.com (http://www.thematrix.com). I'm having trouble downloading it at the mo, but I'll probably get it to work soon. Check it out!

PENDO!

James Boba Fettfield
02-04-2003, 12:34 PM
I'm having troubles too downloading it. I waited awhile for this, too.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-04-2003, 01:05 PM
I don't even know what i'm looking for. I'm trying to enter the animatrix, but it's just giving me news or something. the hell?!?!

Beast
02-04-2003, 10:10 PM
The Animatrix shorts are also being released on DVD June 3rd. Just figured I'd pop in and post that up, for those of you having trouble downloading them from on-line. :)

The Animatrix (prebook is May 6) is priced at $24.98 on DVD and $19.98 on VHS. It includes nine short anime films conceived by the Wachowski brothers, the creators of The Matrix. The series delves into the world of the Matrix and its characters and is directed by world-renowned anime directors such as Yoshiaki Kawajiri, Koji Morimoto, Mahiro Maeda, Takeshi Koike, Peter Chung and Andy Jones.

"The Animatrix is certain to become the genre-defining standard by which all other anime films are judged," said Mike Saksa, VP of U.S. marketing for Warner.

Animatrix episode The Final Flight of the Osiris, a prelude to Reloaded, will play in theaters before Warner Bros.' Dreamcatcher, which opens March 21.

The DVD soundtrack features techno music by Juno Reactor, Death in Vegas, DJ Shadow and more.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
02-05-2003, 12:23 PM
looks ok....not nearly as good as the real matrix, but good enough, i supposed....
h

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-05-2003, 12:49 PM
Eh, i enjoyed it very throughly. This is by far one of the most tales of how Machines could overpower their masters, aka: us. Its' definately fueling my fire for the Matrix films.

Hango, dude, in your sig, matrix needs to be fixed! MATRIX, the R before the I! :D cheers!! :crazed:

hango fett
02-05-2003, 03:25 PM
ok..i will fix it. thanks!
h