PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro's Warehouse

Imperial Monarche
02-04-2003, 12:18 PM
Does anybody out there know if Hasbro has the original generation 1 transformers that they didn't get sold when they were originally in the stores in the warehouses just sitting there and if so is it possible to order them?

Exhaust Port
02-04-2003, 04:59 PM
Being that it's roughly 20 years after the start of the Generation 1 toys hitting the shelves I have this feeling that any left in the warehouse are long gone. They would have been sold to clearing houses to free up inventory. Even if they did have a warehouse full of TF, when the secondary market hit in the $100's per figure the employees would have cleaned house.

The dream of many a collector is to find a lost storage of items long beyond their release. Hey, if you find one, let us know.

Imperial Monarche
02-04-2003, 08:21 PM
that would be a very nice dream i'd like to wake up to

JediTricks
02-04-2003, 09:29 PM
Hasbro recently cleared out a bunch of their warehouses, I think to consolodate, and we saw the results as somewhat-older product hitting shelves of TRU and Big Lots and KB at rock-bottom prices like the POTF2 AT-AT for $10. I would think that any older product than that would either have been destroyed due to not being current with modern safety requirements or repackaged somehow and sold to other countries or merely sold off long ago to a liquidation chain like Big Lots during a previous warehouse purge.