PDA

View Full Version : What Else Will We See From LEGO?

Jangu Fett
02-04-2003, 10:26 PM
Just thinking, I've seen the photos of the Europe Toy Fair. ( The AT-AT and second set of minis) But, what else will we see released with those sets? More playsets, what new ships, and what new figures? Does anyone know, what we'll see?

Darth Brick
02-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Personally, I'd love to see more Clone army sets. There are two in particular:

The SPHA-T walker (the one with the big laser cannon that shot down the Trade Federation starships.)

The "forward command center" where Yoda checked in with the clones (I like to call it the "war desk"). That'd be a good way to release a red captain clone and maybe a few yellow commanders (with binoculars!)

neonblade
02-06-2003, 03:33 PM
That brings a good point- Here I'm jus sitting back thinkin 2 cool ships but heach lego release has 4 or 5 sets in it-

I would love

Taun Tauns and a wampa

Arena beasts

More clones- and playsets

LusiferSam
02-09-2003, 12:37 PM
I'd like to see a detention center block from the Death Star, with several cells, a trash compactor, and lots of Stormtroopers. A carbon freeze playset with a cool way of turning a Han Solo mini-figure into a block (or in this case brick) carbonite. And the bridge of the Executor with all six bounty hunters. Seeing is how those are all pipe dreams, I'd better start looking at what bricks I need and get building.

mark2d2
02-10-2003, 03:17 AM
. . . . Mos Eisley Cantina?

Done in three sections ala the Jabba's Palace Sets.
The mini-figs alone would totally rule!