PDA

View Full Version : Sergiu's petition about safety of the international shipping

sergiurusu
02-05-2003, 04:50 AM
My Dear Friends,

Maybe here is not the best place to post this but a friend of mine, who is also a member here, said it is the best, because we are all traders and sellers/buyers. We know that sometimes we have some problems with the postal system: opened letter/parcels, delayed letters/packages and even lost letters/packages.

We all are involved in International shipping business and we need safety for our letters or whatever we send and receive. We need to send and receive our toys safely...

So I decided to post a written petition on a web site: www.petitionpetition.com. Here you'll find my petitionand please if you agree with that sign it:
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/petitionBackoffice.cgi?action=backOffice&id=5157

Thank you very much,

Sergiu

Exhaust Port
02-05-2003, 10:33 AM
I no complaints about the USPS and FedEx during the years that I've been using them. Who are you complaining about?

I couldn't find your petition through the search engine. Do you have a more direct link or just explain it here.

Kidhuman
02-05-2003, 12:40 PM
I think he might be talking about USPS. I have never had any problems except them leaving boxes at my mailbox in the rain. My mailbox is on my corner and it disturbs me that they can't atleast bring it to my door and leave it under the overhang.

Exhaust Port
02-05-2003, 01:56 PM
I agree the only problem I've had with the USPS is with individual mail carriers. My usual carrier does an excellent job. Occasionally I get this replacement for a couple days a month who mangles every piece of mail I get. I've sworn to myself to report it to the local Post Office when I have this happen again.

NO MAN MESSES WITH MY TOYFARE!!!! :evil: :D

JediTricks
02-05-2003, 07:31 PM
I can't read the petition because I'm not registered. :rolleyes: :p

Anyway, I've had some problems with UPS and the USPS in the past, but 1 problem stood out so much that I made a webpage about it: http://www.geocities.com/jeditricks/usps

Exhaust Port
02-05-2003, 09:42 PM
Those are some sad, sad pictures of your packages. :eek:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Where is the petition that says we can get the UPS guys shorts that aren't so snug and fit better? I'll sign that one.

As for any problems, none to my memory. :D

sergiurusu
02-06-2003, 02:57 AM
I have some problems with a package containing an Action Fleet TIE Defender and an E-Wing sent by a friend of mine from USA in 17 December 2002 which didn't arrive yet. I live in Romania, work for Radio Arad (received hundreds of packages with CD's for my music radio show) but this never hapened before. And it's not my friend's fault at all. More than 70% of my AF collection I have thanks to him. The package was sent registered and even so it didn' arrive. I wondering now about another package sent by D&sS toys in 13 January...

sergiurusu
02-06-2003, 03:24 AM
It seems that my petition is not properly registered on the site. I contacted the admin and hope thye'll move my petition from my account to a public place as the other petitions there. I think in a few days it will work (guess you'll find in in the newest petitions section). Till then I'll copy and paste here the body of my petition for you to read (but don't fill it);)

Number of Signatures: 0
Download all Signatures (Estimated download time on a 28.8 modem: 1 minutes)

Title:
safety of the international shipping

Body:
What do you do when a parcel/letter you are waiting for is not arriving due to some postal delays? Did you ever find your package/letter opened by someone else before being in your hands? Did you wait for a package which was sent overseas and never arrived to you? Or did you mailed a package and it never arrived to your friends abroad? I think we need to know more about these so called delays or lost letters/packages. Who is 'taking care' of them? And how is that possible? We pay lots of money for shipping worldwide and this is what we get...

Summary:
safety of the international shipping- postal delays, lost letters/packages

Sponsor:
Sergiu Rusu

Recipients:
every country's postal system

Launch Date:
02/07/2003

Expiration Date:
02/07/2004

Geographic Scope:
Romania

Directory Subject Category:
Top : Government : Foreign Relations

First Emails:
aimcmc@pan.com, info@electroshock.ru , lazzpromotions@rogers.com ,christoph@bscmusic.de , max@crossovermedia.net , greentrax@aol.com , nazca@nazcamusic.com ,julie@sonicimages.com

Popularity: 0

I'll let you know when it will work

Thanx

Exhaust Port
02-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Every countries postal system? I think your scope is bit large.

sergiurusu
02-07-2003, 06:06 AM
Had no other choice. We don't know where the packages are lost. Here is the link to my petition for those who want to sign it:
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/petition.cgi?id=5157