PDA

View Full Version : Oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Gungan Warrior
02-05-2003, 05:42 PM
Who is the scariest MODERATOR?????????? :evil:

JON9000
02-05-2003, 06:34 PM
In my limited experience JT lays the smack down pretty good.

JediTricks
02-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Hmm, what section should I move this to? I know, the Siberian section known as "Just Found (Everywhere Else)". Mwa ha ha!!! :D :evil:

Darth Sidious
02-05-2003, 07:05 PM
I'M THE SCARIEST MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :D Well...Err...I'm not a moderator (Thank God, eh?) but I am very scary. :D Seriously, I can't say any one of them is the "Scariest", they all seem like pretty reasonable people if you respect them, the rules, and others.

stillakid
02-05-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Darth Sidious
I'M THE SCARIEST MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :D Well...Err...I'm not a moderator (Thank God, eh?) but I am very scary. :D Seriously, I can't say any one of them is the "Scariest", they all seem like pretty reasonable people if you respect them, the rules, and others.
That's what they said about Stalin. :eek:

LTBasker
02-05-2003, 11:33 PM
I dunno, Dar's pretty scary with his blue text of death! :eek:

And of course he's got a Monkey on his side...

Jargo
02-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Scary in what sense? Scary in the way they deal with things or scary as in personality? I'd say Tycho has a scary aspect with all his mouse droid sniffing. And that shiny suit in his pic in the 'post a picture of yourself' thread Oh boy! That's scary all right. ;) But JT? JT isn't scary. JT reminds me of He-man, he has the power and always has some moral to add to the end of a thread. :D I suppose his castle would be made from Lego. :p

El Chuxter
02-06-2003, 12:16 PM
I have it on good authority that Sith Killer 99 once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Now that's scary. :D

scruffziller
02-06-2003, 01:29 PM
Jedi CLint, he scolded me one time:cry:

Darth Sidious
02-06-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
That's what they said about Stalin. :eek:

Yes, but you couldn't escape from Stalin by clicking a little "X" at the top of a screen. :D

James Boba Fettfield
02-06-2003, 03:24 PM
I live with one of the infamous moderators on an off again, on again relationship. The one I'm talking about isn't very scary when you see him, but he can be. There was this one time when we were kids and I helped my younger brother hide spaghetti under his pillow after it had been spilled. When this young moderator found the spaghetti as he was getting ready for bed, well, you better believe he was pretty frightening then. It was still cool, though. Other than that one time he's been pretty cool.

Ghost of Tom Joad
02-06-2003, 04:55 PM
I always thought Caesar was the coolest hall monitor.

Patient Zero
02-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Here we go again! :rolleyes:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-06-2003, 04:59 PM
Most annoying, definitely Dar'Argol. Dang man, can't you just star out dirty words like evryone else, instead of writing [EDITED] in blue text all the time? And what's with the side notes after you edt a post? We get the picture, you edited the post, no need to announce it.:dead:

Scariest, I don't know . . .

Greyfolk
02-15-2003, 06:25 PM
Is this a loaded question?