PDA

View Full Version : Begging for an R5

mtriv73
02-05-2003, 06:48 PM
Please Hasbro. I'm on my knees. We need a decent sculpt of an R5 unit. You've done a fantastic job with the R3 and R4's and now we need to complete the astromech universe. I had some hope when the third wave of star tours figures was announced, but for $10 a pop (if you can get them) I wouldn't be able to get as many as I want. I promise that if you make one I'll buy at least 10.

While you're at it, how about an R1?

teebo_js
02-05-2003, 08:41 PM
I have to say that I was very disappointed when I lokk at my R5-D4. It is not normal that the vintage line is more accurate than the potf2. I want many droids and i still think taht you need to do a better version of r5-d4. Once it is made you could make many other with different colors and different name. I'll buy all of them.

So it is time to do your homeworks and to give us a decent r5 unit very soon.

While you will do your homeworks, i'll study my english...:)

By the way, can you do something for us in Canada... we want all the action figure too and all the exclusives. don't be shy to traduce the cards... you can not be as bad as me in english.
:p

have a good day
p.s. if you read the other message, you will see that we are hoping r5-d4 for a while and some other... Yarna... hermi...

Rogue II
02-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Yeah, bring on R5-D4 and R1-G4. I'd buy a couple of each as well.

Jargo
02-06-2003, 10:45 AM
Aha, all the above and more. new sculpt R5 carded. R1-G4 carded. Or with the other smaller droids from the droid sale as a deluxe set. Get to it to make up for some of these 'things' you've been foisting on us this last year. Time to make amends boys. :Pirate: ARRRRRRRR...!

Kidhuman
02-06-2003, 01:51 PM
A new R5-D4 would be a crowd pleaser in my eyes. Heck a decently made resculpt of alot of figures would be cool. Just break the bank and start making these figures already. I would buy them any day.

mark2d2
02-07-2003, 03:50 AM
Had to chime in here.

A decent R5-D4 is something that I have been crying for --- for years and years. And an R1-G4 would certainly round things out nicely in the droid department.