PDA

View Full Version : Will we see a new Leia in Boushh 3 3/4?

Jerjerrod
02-06-2003, 01:48 AM
Dear Hasbro,

Can you please make a new resculpt of Leia in Boushh disguise, with removable helmet, cloth cape (like Boba 300th), and a thermal detonator that's not attached in her hand? If it's because the detonator is too small and can become hazardous, can you at least make it look more realistic? You can make her single-carded, or put her in a screen scene with a new Han in empty Carbonite resculpt, or how about a screen scene with a new captured Chewbacca, or you can even box her like Mace preview and have fans send their Jedi points in to redeem her. Either way, I think she's due for a new release. You can even use Sail Barge Leia's head, because it looks much better than the earlier Leia heads. I'm sure it will sell very well. Oh, and no action features. Please Please Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease make her. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jerjerrod

Oh, if anyone else wants this figure, please jump in.

And, if this is a previously wished wish, I apologize. :p

Kidhuman
02-06-2003, 02:53 PM
Any Bousch remake would be welcomed in my eyes. Definitely make the detanator look more realistic. I think it would be a choking hazard loose. You could make a screen scene with her bringing Chewie into the throne room. Leave the helmet on since she hadn't taken off at that point.

Beast
02-06-2003, 05:37 PM
A new Leia: Boushh would be nice. But there are a couple Leia's that need to be done before they do another one of her. The first one is one of the best POTF2 figures. But we could use a new Leia: Bespin Gown first. Not to mention Leia: Endor Gear and Leia: Medical Frigate. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
02-06-2003, 05:54 PM
How can the detonator be a choking hazard if it's being released loose in the upcoming Gamorrean guard with accessories set? Two of them in fact. If Hasbro can get away with that then there's absolutely no reason for not giving leia in Boushh disguise a loose detonator should a resculpt ever happen.
I think it's perhaps time to get her accurate size wise. Soft goods cape, removable helmet, accurate weapon, accurate leia facial sculpt, one finger on her gun hand pointing so she can be posed punching n the keycode to the carbon block controls. Just no gimmicks or action features.

Jayspawn
02-07-2003, 10:20 AM
I'm happy with the Leia Boussh we have. A loose thermal detenator would be great, but we lucked out with a good Boussh the 1st time.

Jerjerrod
02-07-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
How can the detonator be a choking hazard if it's being released loose in the upcoming Gamorrean guard with accessories set? Two of them in fact. If Hasbro can get away with that then there's absolutely no reason for not giving leia in Boushh disguise a loose detonator should a resculpt ever happen.
I think it's perhaps time to get her accurate size wise. Soft goods cape, removable helmet, accurate weapon, accurate leia facial sculpt, one finger on her gun hand pointing so she can be posed punching n the keycode to the carbon block controls. Just no gimmicks or action features.

Thanks for reminding me. Now it is almost certain that Hasbro has plans for a new Boushh with a loose denonator BECAUSE loose denonators are already being released. Now they need a new Boushh to "hold" those thermal detonators that come in the accessory package. Yippppeeeee! :D Bring it on!! :p

JediTricks
02-07-2003, 07:24 PM
I like the one we have, but the face isn't that great and the permanent detonator does kinda suck. A new one would be welcome so long as it's not a gimmicked-out pre-posed freak like the Arena Padme figure.

Jerjerrod
02-08-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
a gimmicked-out pre-posed freak

:D HAHAHA! What a decription. :D

Yeah, just make her as neutral as the first Boussh, and with normal articulation like Boba 300th or something (Yes, I'm comparing the two a lot because I want to place them side by side).:p

187-Maul
02-08-2003, 11:49 AM
I would be in for one but she would probably have a "detonator reveiling action" or something, so she lifts her arm sorta like padme pilot (with a button)
they could make the detonator metal and put a small magnet in her open hand (not completely open but looking as if she holds it tight) cause I'm not sure if they could get the hand to hold a detonator without it falling off the hand all the time

Jargo
02-08-2003, 05:16 PM
With the way these latest figures bend they could give her a clenched fist and still be able to bend the fingers to get a detonator in there :rolleyes: magnetic attraction would be acceptable in this instance though. A shiny metallic detonator would look cool. Small parts choking hazard stickers would be all that was required to pass it through the safety standards. ;)

JediTricks
02-09-2003, 10:57 PM
A magnet in the hand would be fine by me as well.

Jerjerrod, I couldn't think of any better way to describe... well, you know. :D

evenflow
02-10-2003, 06:55 AM
I think it is a possibility. I do not think it will be redone like the 300th Fett, but it woul dbe welcomed. The Jedi Luke should get the 300th Fett treatment before anyone else.

halcon orlus
03-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Yeah, we need this figure.

the magnet hand with metal detonator is a great idea. No other gimmicks or features though.

If lightsaber handles and small blasters aren't choking hazards, I don't see why a thermal detonator would be.

Removeable helmet.

Yeah.

droidekas2
03-06-2003, 12:38 PM
For a choking hazard, it either has to be small enough to go down the throat easily or big enough that it wont go down. They dont want it to be a size which would lodge in the throat and cause choking. "If it dont fit, dont force it."

JediTricks
03-07-2003, 01:36 AM
Well, a thermal detonator should go down smoother than unchewed peas, not sure why that'd be a threat. Stupid toy safety laws! :D

Darth Evil
03-07-2003, 03:02 PM
A new Leia: Boushh would be cool.

mark2d2
03-10-2003, 05:17 PM
I'd buy one. But then I'd pretty much by any new Leia that comes down the line . . . Except maybe another in that "Classic" white ANH outfit. It's totally my favorite Leia Incarnation --- but this figure has been done to death and there really doesn't seem to be much more that they could do with it IMOP . . .

Bespin Leia tops my resculpt list though by far.

A cool real metal Thermal Detonator would totally sell me on a new Boushh version though in a heart beat . . . :D