View Full Version : Six Feet Under, DVD

THE Slayer
02-06-2003, 11:16 PM
I know there were some fans on awhile back and I was wondering if any of you have picked up the DvD.
On disc one, ep 2 there's a massive pause when Ruth and David are talking at the dinning room table. Did anyone else experiance this? Or do you think mine is faulty, it doesnt appear scratched.

02-06-2003, 11:19 PM
Just going out on a limb here, but it could be a layer change. How long is the pause? Depending on the player, the layer change can very greatly from disc to disc. Some can be hardly noticable, or a long pause. :)

Jar Jar Binks

THE Slayer
02-06-2003, 11:24 PM
That was my first thought as well, layer change, it just seemed.. abnormal. If it's a layer change it will be on everyone's. I really hate trying to exchange open dvd's, they always make such a hassel out of it, esp. when their standard retail price is over 90$!!

Eternal Padawan
02-07-2003, 08:32 AM
I bought it. It's going to be a gift for somebody. I canceled cable (and therefore HBO) so I'm making it up by buying Season sets like Sex and the City and now this so they can watch HBO without having HBO! :)

Eternal Padawan
03-02-2003, 10:53 AM
Just got done watching all 13 episodes.

Oh my god.

This is by far, the best thing on television right now. Season 3 starts tonight.

Too bad I don't have HBO anymore.:(

03-02-2003, 12:22 PM
Just wait til you see season 2 ! :happy:

Eternal Padawan
03-03-2003, 10:43 AM
I watched most of season 2 when it was on.

When does the DVD set come out?
Anyone heard?