PDA

View Full Version : Any chance E! will show this trailer too?

Fulit
11-10-2001, 02:53 PM
Because, after more than 24 hours of trying, I am giving up. I get to the Official site and, it shows a picture of Yoda next to a white screen where the trailer should be. Then it says, "DVD must be in player to view this movie",(mine is, duh) then it stops loading anything and I get a blank white screen. Anyway, so you think there'e a chance they'll show it on E!?

bigbarada
11-10-2001, 03:10 PM
I think maybe your particular brand of DVD-ROM isn't compatable with the software needed to download the trailer. I dunno, just my best guess. A hardware confliction isn't really something new to the computer world and it's not something Lucasfilm can predict or prevent in many instances.

The official site has said something about the trailer being available on November 16th. I would assume all the other sites will get it shortly thereafter.

master jedi
11-10-2001, 11:18 PM
I think they'll show parts of the trailer but not all of it.

If you're having trouble downloading it from starwars.com try going to movie-list.com (http://www.movie-list.com) to download it.

Fulit
11-11-2001, 03:20 PM
Well, muchos gracias to master jedi, I just went to the site you provided the link for and not only was I able to finally view the new trailer after waiting since Friday, I was able to save it to my hardrive, so I can watch it over and over and over and over. Ha Ha! Yes! Yes!:D :D :D :D :D :D