PDA

View Full Version : New finds in Iraq

Emperor Howdy
02-08-2003, 05:30 PM
I found a rock, a basket, and an old land mine. Email me with any trade offers.

Still in need of Tusken Raider w/ SCUD missle launcher and Mustard Gas Maul (soft goods).

2-1B
02-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Is that Fleetwood Mac's land mind or the Dixie Chicks' land mine?

QLD
02-08-2003, 05:44 PM
Howdy, I have the Tusken Raider w/ SCUD missle launcher, and I will trade it to you for that rock. I really need that!

Here is my want list:

Sandbag
Saddam Decoy Figures (all 7 variations)
Angry protestor with burning American Flag
12" Saddam on Spitting Camel

Oh, and if you happen to be over in Iran anytime soon, I still need that Hard to find Ayatollah Funeral Celebration Playset, with mourning revelers.

12inch Lando
02-08-2003, 05:46 PM
Darnit all! I'd give anything for the Iraqi protesting mob figures with angry headslapping action feature!!!

Emperor Howdy
02-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by 12inch Lando
Darnit all! I'd give anything for the Iraqi protesting mob figures with angry headslapping action feature!!!

I saw some on Ebay for almost $35 a piece! Be patient. They'll be all over the place before long. ;)

QLD....of aaaaaall pieces, I figured someone would want to do a trade with the rock. I need that SCUD Tusken, but I gotta think about it.....:(

Hmmmmmmm......

You know, I have that sandbag....MIMB. So, what about SCUD Tusken for Sandbag and Deluxe Last Minute Suicide Saddam? :confused:

sith_killer_99
02-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Hey, I just found:

Saddam's son with serin gas
General Disarray with Anthrax
Colonel Mustard Gas
Major Disaster with wire tapped phone
Captain Cave man

VX nerve agent
Long range intercontinental balistic missile
Anthrax
Small Pox
Plutonium

Looking to trade for:

HTF EP1 stuff;)

Rogue II
02-09-2003, 10:20 AM
Sand...Lots and lots of sand.

Fulit
02-09-2003, 10:00 PM
Do you really think its funny to trivialize a serious issue like Iraq with a joke thread like this? I hope you're proud of yourself.

HA! Just kidding! :p It was pretty funny!

Emperor Howdy
02-09-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
Do you really think its funny to trivialize a serious issue like Iraq with a joke thread like this? I hope you're proud of yourself.

HA! Just kidding! :p It was pretty funny!

Whoa! :eek:

Fulit had me for a second! :p

As I was reading his post I was thinking, "Jeeez, this doesn't sound like him! I mean, this is the guy who sent me a far...**scrolls down**.....huh?...Doh! :D.....I should've known!!"

Fulit
02-10-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
Whoa! :eek:

Fulit had me for a second! :p

As I was reading his post I was thinking, "Jeeez, this doesn't sound like him! I mean, this is the guy who sent me a far...**scrolls down**.....huh?...Doh! :D.....I should've known!!"

Speaking of that, did you check out the "Flatulence Excuses" thread? I was just talking about that tape the other day in that thread.

Tonysmo
02-10-2003, 01:39 AM
Anyone find the new battle damaged predator drone spy plane?

I'm also looking for the army builder sets - the 4 packet of Iraqi scientist with secret formula, and the blister pack of Iraqi soldiers.. anyone with the "will trade this gun for a ham sandwich" shirt varation would be awesome...

FYI, just found!! Bloody stump Iraqi, comes with a Sword, sandals and a real scorpion in the package!!

2-1B
02-10-2003, 01:45 AM
I just cleared out my Wal-Mart of the
Hans Blix: VX nerve gas documents head sculpt variant and am putting them up on eBay. Go bid now !

Emperor Howdy
02-10-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Tonysmo
FYI, just found!! Bloody stump Iraqi, comes with a Sword, sandals and a real scorpion in the package!!

Interesting. JarJarBinks said that the whole "real scorpion" idea got scrapped because it's a potential chocking hazzard. I thought they'd replaced it with a larger, fossilized scarab. Guess ya learn something new everyday.......congrats anyway!

The Overlord Returns
02-10-2003, 05:12 PM
I suppose no one is interested in the "Bombed Iraqi home" playset w/ iraqi civilian corpse pack in?

Vortex
02-10-2003, 05:24 PM
Anyone looking for a Jihad Joe - El-Mohammed Baraqui Sal-Alla-Bin?

Its an old vintage figure...and its missing its c-4 detonator, left leg, false documents and burka disquise.

I still might be able to find the pieces if you give me some time and let me borrow a UN inspector.

If anyone has these items I'd trade you for an Afgany Stan action figure Mint in desert dust box.

2-1B
02-11-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
I suppose no one is interested in the "Bombed Iraqi home" playset w/ iraqi civilian corpse pack in?

I am!

I can use it to fill in for my Lars homestead with charred corpses diorama since Hasbro won't make the figs I need. :mad:

12inch Lando
02-11-2003, 04:26 AM
I don't know why but this is the funniest thread that I've read in a while. Thanks to all.:D

Vortex
02-11-2003, 11:14 AM
Oh yea I forgot to mention a little thing about the Jihad Joe.

He has an "action" feature. You press the button on his back and blam-o all his lims come flying off.

Any takers?

stillakid
02-11-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
I am!

I can use it to fill in for my Lars homestead with charred corpses diorama since Hasbro won't make the figs I need. :mad:

You mean like this one?:

2-1B
02-11-2003, 01:57 PM
Yes! That's awesome!

Sorry Overlord, I won't need that set anymore - I'm going with stillakid's offer. :D

QLD
02-11-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by tjovonovich
Anyone looking for a Jihad Joe - El-Mohammed Baraqui Sal-Alla-Bin?

Its an old vintage figure...and its missing its c-4 detonator, left leg, false documents and burka disquise.

I still might be able to find the pieces if you give me some time and let me borrow a UN inspector.

If anyone has these items I'd trade you for an Afgany Stan action figure Mint in desert dust box.

LMAO!!

Jihad Joe!!!!

JIHAD JOOOOEEEEE!!!! AN ANTI-AMERICAN HERO!!!!!

JIHAD JOE IS THERE!!!!!!!!

I just found Achmed "one foot" with landmine today.

Also, I found the following at Jihad 'R Us:

Exile Saddam w/ travel case
The sand, sticks, and rocks accessory pack
Protestor with flaming George W. Bush ef***y
Iraqi scientist with death threat letter and HazMat suit

and the motherload!!!!

Babyfood Factory/chemical weapons building playset.

MTFBWY AND HH!!!!

:)

scruffziller
02-13-2003, 11:42 AM
I'll make a deal with you Empy for that rock. I have the Iraqi exclusive Mr. Potatoa head with rare Saddam Hussein mustache and beret!!!!!

scruffziller
02-13-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
You mean like this one?:

Tell me that is a joke!!!!:cry:

DANG I WANT THOSE FIGS IF IT IS NOT!!!!

12inch Lando
02-18-2003, 07:50 PM
I'm trying to envision the tv ad campaign for this line.:p

Rogue II
02-19-2003, 11:26 AM
I found a picture of Jihad Joe's tank!!!

Granted, these are from the 1990-91 line....and to say they have "battle damage" is a bit of an understatement.

Vortex
02-19-2003, 11:31 AM
Yea that was an exclusive. And it came with a figure...the Mosqued Marauder.

How much sand, or bombed brick would you want for that...

jjreason
02-24-2003, 08:01 PM
I have both variations of Female Afghani Doctor up for trades right now, the "Taliban shamed gender" hidden face and "Bugger off Taliban" exposed face versions. I stopped collecting for awhile - but the 12" spitting camel brought me back in full speed ahead. Best Saddam Hussein face sculpt I've seen so far - just like the movie!

Im still looking for the "Propaganda" Osama bin Laden - the one with the blue 3pc suit, short hair, and well trimmed moustache from the placards left by US Special Forces. Did anyone get an extra before the fan club sold out?

Rogue II
02-24-2003, 08:10 PM
I heard there was a vintage Osama bin Laden from the Afgan/Soviet war that came with a firing rocket backpack. It was recalled after some kid lodged the rocket in his nose. I wish I could get one of those.

Emperor Howdy
02-26-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by jjreason
Im still looking for the "Propaganda" Osama bin Laden - the one with the blue 3pc suit, short hair, and well trimmed moustache from the placards left by US Special Forces. Did anyone get an extra before the fan club sold out?

I didn't, so good luck. Those were pushing $300 on Ebay!!

However, as of yesterday my WalMart had Deluxe Tariq Aziz w/ Israeli Media Ignore feature, CommTech Iraqi Scientist w/ 3 different Denial phrases, and the French Ambassador w/ Removable Bra and Panties.

So keep your eyes open!

jjreason
02-26-2003, 07:33 PM
Anyone found "Under table Payment" Blix yet?

Rogue II
02-26-2003, 09:03 PM
No, but I found the Camel w/ Jockey from the Beast assortment and the busted bunker playset.

I've been looking for the Camp X-Ray series: Tell All Taliban, Cryin' Al Queda, Security Guard, and Interrigator with Crotch kickin' action.

Vortex
02-27-2003, 12:44 AM
I didn't, so good luck. Those were pushing $300 on Ebay!!

However, as of yesterday my WalMart had Deluxe Tariq Aziz w/ Israeli Media Ignore feature, CommTech Iraqi Scientist w/ 3 different Denial phrases, and the French Ambassador w/ Removable Bra and Panties.

So keep your eyes open!

Didn't they have a free offer with the UPC and 5 bags of sand? You send all that in and you get the Franco-German-Russian "nancy boy" set?

where ther french prime minister wets himself when you push the button on his back? The Russian Prime minister puts his hands behind his back for soft bribe money, and the german prime minister swings his head left to right since he's still afraid that people will think the 3rd reich will start, and people get paraniod when Germany and war are used in the same sentence?

Man I want that next to my collection of Enron action figures.

jjreason
02-27-2003, 01:49 AM
I just placed a bid on that Persian WalMart exclusive Pakastani Border Patrol Agent w kiosk set, the one that comes with the dark glasses and white cane. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Emperor Howdy
02-27-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by jjreason
Anyone found "Under table Payment" Blix yet?

Heheheheh.....ouch! :evil:

tjovonovich, I thought the UPC/5 bags of sand thing was for the Bush-Hussein Debate 2-pack w/ Interacting Name-Calling CommChips. :confused:

You know the one:

Bush: "Evildoer!"

Saddam: "White Devil!"

Bush: "Agent of Terror!"

Saddam: "Godless Aggressor!"

Bush: "Axis of Evildoing Terror!"

Saddam: "Huh?"

Vortex
02-27-2003, 09:50 AM
Heheheheh.....ouch! :evil:

tjovonovich, I thought the UPC/5 bags of sand thing was for the Bush-Hussein Debate 2-pack w/ Interacting Name-Calling CommChips. :confused:

You know the one:

Bush: "Evildoer!"

Saddam: "White Devil!"

Bush: "Agent of Terror!"

Saddam: "Godless Aggressor!"

Bush: "Axis of Evildoing Terror!"

Saddam: "Huh?"

oh my bad. I guess the 3 pack is due out later this year once they get Blair to sign the boxes...

jjreason
03-05-2003, 04:08 AM
As well as the multi-pack of UN members. Comes complete with secret balad box, and back scratching action feature.

Rogue II
03-06-2003, 11:27 AM
Just Found:

al Qaeda chief Khalid Shaikh Mohammed in Ron Jeremy disguise:

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/south/03/06/bin.laden.alive/story.ksmohammed.ap.jpg

stillakid
03-06-2003, 11:35 AM
I just found an Iraqi Nuclear Weapons Facility Playset. The interesting thing is that there is a sticker on the box that looks like it was added in a hurry. I carefully peeled it off and it says "Made in France" on it.

I also found information about an upcoming Northern Kurd Massacre Playset, but it looks like it'll be cancelled because everyone would just ignore it anyway.

scruffziller
03-06-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
I carefully peeled it off and it says "Made in France" on it.

Yea!!!!:D

Rogue II
03-09-2003, 08:09 AM
Is there any truth to the rumor that there is a Super Deluxe Anti-War Grad Student figure coming out?
I heard it will have the following features/accessories:

Pink bathrobe that says "I love Sadaam" on the back
Mac (which is not a PC)
Orange and Primer gray VW van. (with "Vote Gore 2000" and
Green Peace bumper stickers)
Commtech chip that spews liberal anti-war bull crap
Unused plane tickets to Bagdad

I think Howdy, QLD and a few others can thing of a few features they would like to add.

Any similarities between this figure and any forum member are completely coincidental

Vortex
03-09-2003, 01:48 PM
Yea wasnt that grad student on one of the coasts??? Was it the east coast or west...I forget.

I think you forget to mention the accessory pack...

You can also get birkenstocks, heavy wool socks, a denim bucket hat, and a hemp and beaded necklass...

gambitguru
04-07-2004, 03:11 PM
really there SW figs here

El Chuxter
03-30-2006, 06:42 PM
I just found two muscle-bound 1995 POTF2 Obi-Wans with long tray, super-short saber, and full-body image on the orange card at the Wal-Mart on Al-Jahnkovek Street in Baghdad! They look like they've been bombed a few times, and there's some sand damage, but, man, these things are rare!

I'll trade one for the new Carrie Underwood CD, if anyone's interested.

Rogue II
03-30-2006, 06:51 PM
This thread was a lost gem, I thought it was closed. Good find Chux.

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy named Mustafa Rodup-M'Popour who can get you the Arabic carded POTF2 R5-D4 improvised explosive device variation...instead of firing a rocket like in the Western version, he explodes when a landspeeder drives by. There is also a chance he can get the Episode 1 suicide bomber Ani.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-30-2006, 08:39 PM
I've been looking for three years, and I still haven't found the WMD accessory pack. Maybe the toy store clerk was really telling the truth after all, and they never had any at all . . .