PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jargo...

Yu_
02-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Please please change your Av pic...... I work for them and seeing that image here is driving me nuts.. it's bad enough having to live with it 9-5 :D

Bit off topic I know but still :p

Jargo
02-09-2003, 10:58 AM
it's not that bad is it? I was going to change it today anyway. In fact I was sort of making my way up the page when I read this. Consider it sorted. :)

Yu_
02-09-2003, 01:05 PM
Thanks mate, I have to tell you it really is that bad... that logo gives me nightmares :D

Jargo
02-09-2003, 01:32 PM
No sweat. Dolly was itching to get more anyway. She's got a really nice 3D aspect going on. Especially through my new glasses. Apparently I have a stigmatism in my left eye and everything has been blurred so when I look through these new gligs everything has this really strange ultra 3D look. Blue text is totally 3D, stands out from the page by half an inch. That can't be right surely? I kept wondering before why when I was customising stuff I couldn't get a straight line anymore. I used to have perfect sight but I suppose too much close work does that to you. Now with super goggles I can see again and my customs will be so much better. :D

Lewis
02-13-2003, 03:36 AM
Oh no....please change it again LOL :p