PDA

View Full Version : Faker

OzOtter
02-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Has anyone else received theirs yet? What do you think?

I like him but the chest plate is so very... orange. It's really distracting when posed with the other figures, which are colourful, but not so fluorescent!

evenflow
02-10-2003, 05:57 AM
I have not got mine yet, and am getting very worried. Did you pay for FedEx or use regular mail?

OzOtter
02-10-2003, 10:03 AM
I went with the FedEx option. I was worried at first too. I was at TRU and overheard a guy talking about getting his already and I hadn't yet received mine. I went home to check my bank statements to see if the check had cleared but as I went to the front door there was a package waiting for me from Wizard.

Patience, for the Jedi it is time to eat as well.

Eternal Padawan
03-08-2003, 08:15 AM
I got mine! (Finally...) The sticker on the chest was kind of a letdown ( I guess I was expecting some sort of sculpt or plastic insert) and he doesn't interact with Castel Greyskull (c'mon Mattell, would it have been that hard to pop a generic badguy chip in his foot at least?) but other than that, he's a very cool addition to my Evil Horde. When Evil Lyn and Two-Bad come out soon the bad guys might finally outnumber the good guys for a change...