PDA

View Full Version : Starship Troopers 2

James Boba Fettfield
02-10-2003, 12:01 PM
From http://www.productionweekly.com/site.html:

Production is scheduled to begin this spring on a sequel to the Paul Verhoeven directed "Starship Troopers," based Robert Heinlein's classic sci-fi novel. Phil Tippett, who created the creature visual effects for the original, will direct the project mid-May in Los Angeles. Edward Neumeier, will also return with a new script, about a small group of troopers who find themselves taking refuge in an abandoned outpost as they attempt to fight against the encroaching arachnids-not realizing that a much graver danger is actually infiltrating their unit.

Lord Malakite
02-10-2003, 12:34 PM
I guess that means they are going to have to get their soldier armor back from Fire Fly and Power Rangers. :D

mini-rock
02-10-2003, 12:35 PM
Yeah I read that last night too. I really liked the first one & just hope they can get likable characters like they had in the first film.:)

I still haven't bought a replacement of the first on DVD since my first one never got returned by a friend. I'm still holding out for a Superbit release.:)

187-Maul
02-10-2003, 12:51 PM
if it's as good as the first one, I'll go see it:)
if not, well, I'll probably go see it anyway...

Fulit
02-10-2003, 01:17 PM
Cool! This is one sequel in the latest plethora of sequels that I actually approve of.

scruffziller
02-11-2003, 03:12 PM
I wonder if Doogie is returning......... oh I mean Neil Patrick Harris.
I seen him in Undercover Brother and I hardly recognized him. It seems a few wrinkles made him lose his baby face.:D

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
02-11-2003, 05:23 PM
It better be better than the first. :rolleyes:

Kidhuman
02-12-2003, 09:04 AM
I wonder if Tycho will be in the sequel?