PDA

View Full Version : Vader Unleashed again

Bent Wookie
02-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Ok, so there's a new Vader Unleashed coming this year. Anyone own both yet? Which do you prefer? I'm kind of torn here. Don't know which to buy. I like the new base and the removable helmet is nice, but the first looks more scene specific (because it is). I don't feel I need both, so which do you think is best. And can the two bases be switched or did Hasbro change anything in the legs or the feet?

If any of you DO own both, side by side pics would be nice. Thanks. :)

gsr-jedi
02-12-2003, 11:15 PM
I don't think that the new one is out yet in mass. I have the first one and think it is awesome, and to me this new one isn't very exciting. It might be the first unleashed figure I don't buy.

fourtwo
02-12-2003, 11:56 PM
the older one looks cooler in my opinion. i grabbed it and its the only one i've really wanted. passed on anakin and padme for 7 bucks.
might get the leia, but probably not unless its cheap.

Bent Wookie
02-13-2003, 12:13 AM
Seven Bucks?! Where'd you get that sweet price?!

bobafrett
02-13-2003, 01:02 AM
The verdict is still out in my case. I am supposed to get the second Vader from EE sometime this week. I liked the first one though, I bought 2, one to open the other to go with some of the ones that I'm not opening.

fourtwo
02-13-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Bent Wookie
Seven Bucks?! Where'd you get that sweet price?!

thats canadian too, our walmarts were clearing them out. i got two action fleets for 5 bucks a pop there as well.
it was funny cause i'd never even seen the second unleashed waves on pegs until i saw them on clearance. needless to say they went like gangbusters.

Bent Wookie
02-13-2003, 02:05 AM
Dang...Canadian? That would make them something like...5 bucks U.S. (or something)! Wow!

fourtwo
02-13-2003, 02:08 AM
something like that, yes indeedy