PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Shuttle Questions

Bent Wookie
02-12-2003, 08:06 PM
So is this thing really limited to 5,000, or was that changed? I have trouble believing it's that limited based on what Lucas told Hasbro a few years back. Remember the late 90's shortages? Lucas wasn't too pleased as were we. So anyone know for sure what the actual production numbers are for this ship? I'm having trouble justifying the purchase right now as money's been tight, and it's SO huge, but if it's one of those "you snooze you lose" scenarios, maybe I'd better stock up on ramens for a while and sell the couch. ;)

And I've read it's not just an FAO exclusive anymore. So what's the cheapest price you've seen it?

And now the biggest question--will I be able to get this thing in my car if I pick it up at the store? :p

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to double post. Must have hit something.

Bent

Darkross
02-13-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Bent Wookie
And I've read it's not just an FAO exclusive anymore. So what's the cheapest price you've seen it?

Huh? Where did you read that? As far as being to buy it online from e-tailers...I have not heard of any retail stores carrying the ship other than FAO. What other stores are carrying this ship?

meltdown
02-13-2003, 11:57 AM
Could someone please tell me whether all 3 landing gears are retractable including the front/center one with the trigger that acts as a handle

if not retractable can it at least be detached or is it permanently sticking out

that is the one thing I hate about the royal starship, lable it a playset and forget about making the landing gears work

Thank you