PDA

View Full Version : imp. officer and rebel trooper heads

Vortex
02-12-2003, 11:18 PM
I just seen 2 fresh cases roll out on the floor today at Target. I was lucky enough to pick off all the new figures in the new cases and here's the 411 on the imp officer heads and rebel trooper heads.

If this has already been posted, forgive me.

In the Padme/Tusken/library droid case break down the rebel troopers have dark brown/black hair, and the imperial officer has black/dark brown hair. There are 2 rebel troopers and 1 imp officer in this case.

The other case with Bariss, Lama Su, etc. has the red/brown hair rebel troopers and the blonde imp officer. This case as 2 rebel troopers and again 1 imp officer.

So the variations and head sculpts are out there or just showing up. Keep your eyes out and good luck hunting.

OC47150
02-13-2003, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the report! I'm going hunting this weekend!

mtriv73
02-13-2003, 02:55 PM
I'm going to have to disagree with you on the case breakdown. I bought the Padme wave at a wal-mart about 2 weeks ago. In that wave, I got the red haired rebel and the black haired Imperial. They had not gotten the Lama su wave in yet. I think that Hasbro is packing them ramdomly.

Vortex
02-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Well the cases the had on the target floor were still packed with the 12, and not on the pegs yet, unless there's some different assortment numbers but all the figures and counts were the same...

But when you seen some cases with the identical break down, I just figured that 1+1 = 2.

If nothing more, the variations are out there, unlike the endor trooper clean shaven where you had to wait a few months.

Emperor Howdy
02-20-2003, 06:09 PM
I'm sorry, tjovonovich, I'm going to have to disagree as well. Not about the case breakdown, mind you. Well.....not really about anything in particular. I'm just disagreeing to disagree. So....with that in mind: I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

:D hyaa-hyaa!

Vortex
02-20-2003, 10:28 PM
Oh fight'in dirty again are we...at least drawers aren't falling down yet...

OC47150
02-21-2003, 07:48 AM
I saw one of the new Rebel troopers but couldn't tell his hair color. It was kinda hard with the packaging.