PDA

View Full Version : Who watched "Are you Hot?" ?!?

Jerjerrod
02-13-2003, 10:16 PM
The show is ridiculous! :mad: But the girls were EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY HOT!!!!!! :D

Especially "Cari"... :crazed:

Hey, it beats waiting for Hasbro to posts the new Luke Jedi pics! Check out the contestants at http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/areyouhot/index.html

Hubba Hubba! :p

QLD
02-13-2003, 11:51 PM
I just looked through the cast, and I was not impressed at all. While most of them aren't BAD, they aren't any hotter than most of the chicks on other shows, or that I went to college with.

Some of the girls are so skinny, they look like skeletons. I think one of them was 5'7" and 107 lbs! A few definately have eating disorders.

I don't know where ABC found these people, but they would have been better off taking people who were cut on American Idol.

derek
02-14-2003, 06:25 AM
i didn't and won't watch this or any reality program.

.....but this looks like a ripoff of something howard stern does on his show. he gets a panel of guys together and they determine how hot a girl is. say what you want about howard stern, but he is the one who had the idea for an ozzy reality show, and now he's being ripped off again!:crazed:

bobafett07728
02-14-2003, 10:33 AM
I watched the opening sequence. . . that was all I could handle. This is quite possibly the worst show ever. Reality TV shows are the devil. They continually amaze me. When I think I've seen the stupidest thing possible. . . they do this. . . unbelievable.

El Chuxter
02-14-2003, 12:13 PM
My fianc&eacutee watched a few minutes of this as I kept saying, "You've had bad taste in TV before, but this is ridiculous." :)

Patient Zero
02-14-2003, 12:17 PM
So that is what that show was!?! I saw about 30 seconds of it last night. Just another pointless program to go along with all of the 'un'reality shows.

JEDIpartner
03-06-2003, 08:03 AM
Skanks and stupid people... all of them. Sick, sad excuse for entertainment. Just like strippers... I say, why the heck should I give you a dollar because you look good. Do something to really impress me and I'll give you that dollar!