PDA

View Full Version : EP I Figures we need (merged)

aceguide
02-14-2003, 12:37 PM
In looking back at the Ep I line, as well as the Saga line, I am curious what other figures we need...

Personally, I would like to see the pit droids, TC14 and Sio recarded. For the most part we seem to be missing only "extras" from various scenes like the Jedi Council, the Senate and the Pod Race.

Are there any other main characters missing?

Yur thoughts...

bobafett07728
02-14-2003, 01:19 PM
Besides the Council, Senate, and the Pod Racers. . .

Daultry Dofine
the other Neimodians (navigator, and techs?)
I could go for a generic Naboo Pilot with a removable cape
Celebration Amidala

I think we 'need' more characters from A New Hope, and Return of the Jedi, before we get a few more from Menace. . . why worry though we have, what, 16 more years of Hasbro. . . ? We'll get them all. . . we'll just have to be patient.;)

TheDarthVader
03-10-2003, 05:29 PM
Here's a list of some of the possible council members and pod racers:
council 1. even piell 2. yarael poof 3. oppo rancisis 4. depa billaba 5. yaddle
pod racers 1. mawhonic 2. ark roose 3. neva kee 4. elan mak 5. clegg holdfast 6. aldar beedo 7. ebe endocott 8. wan andage 9. dud bolt 10. mars guo 11. boles roor 12. ben quadinaros 13. ratts tyerell
Others: Bib Fortuna better Jabba Gragra Gardulla the Hutt
(senators--alien) Horox Ryyder, Passel Argente, Mot Not Rab, and Toonbuck Toora---Sebulba's Twi'lik Twins, Daultay Dofine, Neimodian with comlink and goggles("Sir. They've gone up the ventilation shaft.") , red protocol droid (similar to C3PO), and any other droids, kittster, young greedo, and wald.
THERE! :)

Darth Alex
11-03-2004, 03:25 PM
Even though this has been a dormant thread for a while, with the way the VOTC had turned out, I'd like to see 2 things happen for any future Ep1 figures:

1) re-card in some way the harder to find figs. Grapplin hook Amildala wave, Holographic Sidious, and get those pit droids from the foreign 2-packs out here.

2) Make nice, VOTC style redos of the main charaters, plus characters like the Battle Droids and Destroyer Droids.

It's nice to see the Queen and the Handmaiden getting the post-OTC treatment. I hope it continues for the Ep1 line...

Kidhuman
11-03-2004, 03:31 PM
There are quite a few characters from TPM that I would love to see. I wouldnt mind seeing the last two wves recarded for all, I have about 1/2 of them. I would also like ot see the Taxi Driver from Courasvcant, some more senators, and yes, a few more pod racers.

TheDarthVader
11-09-2004, 01:40 PM
I am glad they finally released all of the council members but the packs are over priced in my opinion. I still want more pod racers, Gragra, Jira, Kittster, and Wald.

B.

Droid
11-09-2004, 03:09 PM
I'd be satisfied with the Phantom Menace figures they've made if they would make:

Kitster
Wald
Ben Quadrinaros
Captain Daltay Dofine
Dud Bolt

aceguide
11-10-2004, 08:10 AM
While they are mainly repacks I am really pelased with the Naboo TRU 4 pack. The Kaadu and Trapals with bending knees are a huge bonus, plus three army builders. It is also nice to see Sly and tha handmaidens coming out shortly as well.

Podracers should eventually come out. I would also like to see two more pods eventually.

Slicker
11-14-2004, 05:41 PM
I too would love to see more pods come out. They're exoctic enough that children would love to have them especially Gasgano's pod which I thought that they should've made since they did release his figure.

Hellboy
11-26-2004, 09:22 PM
There really are a lot of EP1 figures that I'd like to see made still. Most of them are secondary characters and I'm sure we'll never see all of these but in a perfect world we'd get all of the following.

Pod Racers:
-Dud Bolt
-Ben Quadrinaros
-Wan Sandage
-Mars Guo
-Elan Mak
-Clegg Holdfast
-Rats Tyrell
-Bolls Rohr
-Ebe Endocott
-Mohawnic
-Aldar Beedo
-Ark Bumby Roose
-Neva Kee

Senators:
-Ithorian Senator
-Rodian Senator
-Gran Senator
-Ando Senator
-Horrax Ryyder
-Edcel Bar Gane
-Toonbuck Toora
-Mot Not Rab

Darth Sidious Hologram on Spider-walker chair
Mace Windu (softgoods)
Commander Tey How
Commander Dauldry Dofine
Destroyer Droid (with removable force field bubble)
Federation Pick-up Droids
Rep Teers (Gungan Council member)
Gungan Female and child
Captain Panaka (softgoods, removable hat)
Naboo Security guard (black)
Naboo Security guard (white)
Assorted Astromech Droids (from the Royal Starship)
Kitster
Wald
Pit Droids (repaints or more of the same would be fine)
Gardulla the Hutt
Ann and Tan Gella (Twi'lek masseuses)
Gragga (Chubba vendor)
Swokes Swokes (Chubba vendor)
Sei Teria (Valorum's aide)
N-1 Pilot (black)
N-1 Pilot (female)
Radiant VII Captain (female)
Radiant VII Co-Pilot (male)
Jira (old woman)

StarmanSkywalker
12-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Main Characters:
SA Qui-Gon (with removeable plastic poncho)
SA Qui-Gon (with cloth Jedi robe)
SA Obi Wan (Duel)
SA Obi Wan (with cloth Jedi robe)
SA Darth Maul
SA Darth Maul (with cloth robes)
SA Padmé Amidala (Battle dress)
SA Anakin (with removeable Podracer helmet, backpack and Naboo Fighter Pilot helmet)
SA Jar Jar Binks

Trade Federation related:
Tey-How (with Control Ship commanding chair)
Daultay Dofine (with connectable base to the commanding chair)
Pilot Battle Droid (with console)
Clean-Up Droids 2-Pack (with snap together Battle Droid)
http://www.jedinet.com/prequels/episode-ii/images/pkdroids.jpg

Tatooine related:
Mawhonic
http://www.decipher.com/youngjedi/cardlists/menaceofdarthmaul/dark/images/82mawhonicpodracerpilot.gif
Ben Quadinaros
http://www.decipher.com/youngjedi/cardlists/menaceofdarthmaul/dark/images/80benquadinarospodracer.gif
Mars Guo (with removeable helmet and Pit Droid)
Skullhead Spacepilot (can be seen during the Probe search scene and somewhere centered in the crowd during Boontha Eve)

Slicker
12-12-2004, 10:03 PM
I've long said that we need more racers. Personally I think kids would buy them along with collectors (duh) and I am also a big fan of exotic aliens. I can't wait for the Cantina wave to hit stores near me.

Kidhuman
12-12-2004, 10:04 PM
My only issue is having the pod racers with no pods. I think that would be the best way to sell them. Having Teemto and Gasgano with no pods is kind of useless.

Slicker
12-16-2004, 07:49 PM
We could also use a Nute Gunray on his Spider Chair. It could have a wind up action feature to make it walk and act all creepy.

jjreason
12-20-2004, 01:04 PM
I would like some Naboo Pilots as well; black, white and female. I'd like them to have their orange coats as well, we already have Typho, Padme and Ric Olie in that outfit without the overcoat.

El Chuxter
12-20-2004, 01:55 PM
I think a redo of Qui-Gon is long overdue. He's the main character of TPM (regardless of what Lucas wants to say about Anakin), and it's been almost three years since we got any figure of him. And displaying even the best Qui-Gon figures beside AOTC Tatooine Anakin or the SA Clone or any of the VOTC figures, well, he looks pretty pathetic.

C'mon, Hasbro, where's the love for Qui-Gon?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-20-2004, 04:27 PM
I could go for SA VOTC versions of Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, and Padmé, with the technology they have today. These guys have been done a million times, but not perfectly. I also still want:
*Battle Droid that can fold up
*Destroyer Droid that can fold up, with shield
*Williams and Madakor, Radiant VII pilots
*More Padmé outfits (the POTC one is great!)
*Jira
*More podracers
*Anakin's friends, particularly Kitster and Wald
*More senators - Aks Moe/Ask Aak (even though one of them is in AOTC, I can never remember which is which)
*Rereleases - Watto's Box, last few waves of figs

I have a list of all the figures I want in the "Thoughts of a 13-year-old" thread, but that's about a year and a half old and most of them have already been made.

Kidhuman
12-20-2004, 09:39 PM
JJL, I agree and would love to see a VOTC style prequel set. Maul, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Padme are needed in that state. An ultimate Qui-Gon is needed also. The one that came with the big fish wasnt bad, had ankle articulation, but a soft goods cloak is needed for him.

Too many Mauls. Unless it is an SA version, dont make it.

The last wave does need to be re-released.

Alot of minor characters need to be made as well like some more podracers, as i stated before WITH PODS, Senators, Pilots, fold up battle droids and droidekas.

SPider walking Nute is needed as well

Von-El
12-31-2004, 04:43 AM
The blue Twi-Lek Gella Sisters

The Red Twi-Lek aide to the fat Blue Twi'Lek Senator

Handmaidens in their original red/orange/yellow outfits

The Naboo Council members at the beginning of EP I prior to the Theed Invasion

Daultay Dofine (the Nemoidian who angered Darth Sidious in the beginning of Ep I)

Kidhuman
12-31-2004, 08:15 AM
JT, can you merge this with the other thread please?

evenflow
01-16-2005, 07:30 AM
Wald / Kitster
ET senator

General_Grievous
01-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Here are the Episode 1 figures we really need:

Darth Maul resculpt
Qui Gon Jinn resculpt (LONG overdue)
Obi-Wan Kenobi resculpt
Kitster (LONG overdue)
Wald
Ben Quadrinaros (LONG overdue)
Queen Amidala Purple Traveling Gown
Queen Amidala Palpatine's Office (Black Gown)
Queen Amidala Palpatine's Office (Gold Gown)
Daultay Dofine
Tey How (Nemoidian Droid Control Ship Pilot)
Generic Naboo Pilot
Rep Teers
Trade Federation Cleanup Droid(s) (seen in background)
Dud Bolt
Clegg Holdfast
Ratts Tyrell
Mawhonic
Mars Guo
Ark "Bumpy" Roose
Wan Sandage (not seen in the film, but cool to have anyways)
Aldar Beedo (see Wan Sandage)
Boles Roor (see Wan Sandage)
Neva Kee (see Wan Sandage)
Elan Mak (see Wan Sandage)
Ebe Endocott (see Wan Sandage)
Jira
Gragra (Street Vendor)
Hatless Captain Panaka
Twi'lek Twins (Ann and Tann Gella)
Bib Fortuna
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I doubt that we'll get ALL of those podracers, but we definitely need a few, especially Ben Quadrinaros.

CaptainSolo1138
02-18-2005, 08:44 AM
I'm all for some new Queen Amidala outfits and I'm REALLY all for some more Podracers and their corresponding pods.