PDA

View Full Version : Release your inner Midichlorian

stillakid
02-14-2003, 03:10 PM
In honor of one of the great scenes in that time honored flick, The Breakfast Club, it's generally the case that everyone has some special skill or ability that sets them apart from the crowd. What can you do?

Darth Sidious
02-14-2003, 07:34 PM
Let's see...Umm...I float? :D Seriously, I seem to have a unique skill at persuading people... In real life, that is. For example, I can always get my teachers (Except for my Spanish teacher, she is tough as nails) to raise my grades or not give us assignments...It's really eerie, actually.

mabudonicus
02-15-2003, 09:04 AM
When I'm clean shaven (I got's the winter goatee going, helps scare people into tturning away, mostly), I can make the sound of someone passing gas, but with my shoulder and my cheek/ear rather than using more conventional methods...
Oh, and I can eat any "hot" food there is, providing it's vegetarian

scruffziller
02-16-2003, 07:41 AM
I am really good at finding the truth of things and putting it into a real funny statement that makes people giggle themselves silly while nodding frantically. Much like my demotivational posters.:D

Lord Malakite
02-16-2003, 11:49 AM
I can stick my legs around my head like a doughnut. Quite impressive really, considering I don't have a gymnastic type body. ;)

I can also move my hair, like Conan O'Brien does on his show.

JediTricks
02-16-2003, 07:42 PM
I can spin a knife around my index finger, right or left.

Tonysmo
02-17-2003, 12:44 AM
I have been able to use the jedi mind trick on a few occasions..

Once while sitting at a bar with friends, we were close to the door, and I saw a gal and her girlfrfiend coming in. she flashed the door guy so she wouldnt have to pay the cover.. my buddies didnt notice that but I did.. as the girls walked by, I stopped them, and asked the girl to show me the same stuff while waving my hand.. she smiled and did.. my friend to this day thinks that I am a true jedi.. the other time wasnt nearly as good of a story as that one..

James Boba Fettfield
02-17-2003, 01:03 AM
I can microwave Hot Pockets. Any type of Hot Pocket like pepperoni, sausage, pepperoni & sausage, cheeseburger, three cheese, bbq, Italian meat trio, the meatball one, ham& cheese, ham&turkey&cheese, etc. Any variation of Hot Pocket like Croissant Pockets, Lean Pockets, etc. I cook 2 at a time for 3 minutes and 30 seconds in the microwave. As you can tell, I am an avid fan of Hot Pockets. They are truely the God of frozen food.

plasticfetish
02-17-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
I can also move my hair, like Conan O'Brien does on his show.

I can do that too!
Excellent scalp control.

scruffziller
02-17-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
I can microwave Hot Pockets. Any type of Hot Pocket like pepperoni, sausage, pepperoni & sausage, cheeseburger, three cheese, bbq, Italian meat trio, the meatball one, ham& cheese, ham&turkey&cheese, etc. Any variation of Hot Pocket like Croissant Pockets, Lean Pockets, etc. I cook 2 at a time for 3 minutes and 30 seconds in the microwave. As you can tell, I am an avid fan of Hot Pockets. They are truely the God of frozen food.

Yes but without the aid of a microwave oven....hmmmmmmmmm..:rolleyes:

...your mind perhaps........

*waves hand over hot pocket*

"You don't need.....to be frozen.......":D

JediTricks
02-17-2003, 07:32 PM
Last night, I spun my larger throwing knife (sheathed, since I hadn't tried it before) around my middle finger and then my index finger, that was really cool. Couldn't do it with my right hand though, I kept pausing after the middle finger or even worse, it would flip around and face my palm in mid-spin; I'll keep practicing though.

stillakid
02-17-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by scruffziller
"You don't need.....to be frozen.......":D

I just tried that. No go. Not enough Midi's I suppose. :(

QLD
02-18-2003, 01:03 AM
Well, I COULD tell you what I am good at, but then JT will have to ban me. And none of us really wants THAT now do we? :crazed:

Mike Troxell
02-18-2003, 12:49 PM
I can make the most perfect flatulence sounds using only my hands...I can make myself cry pretty much on command...I can belch the alphabet.

I've wasted my life. :crazed:

The Overlord Returns
02-18-2003, 12:57 PM
I can drink you all under the table, and walk away like I've been drinking soda all night....
:crazed:

gibbspaulus
02-19-2003, 05:45 AM
I can sing... very well.

I'm also great at seeing both sides of the story and giving folk a different eprspective. Of course it doesn't work that well always as I can usually see why someone's made my life hell...

Oh, and I am very good a being pithy.

Greyfolk
02-21-2003, 02:36 PM
I have got a wart. But the nose is a false one.

wedgeA
02-21-2003, 03:10 PM
I can amuse myself to no end.

mini-rock
02-22-2003, 11:09 PM
I

can

take

up

more

space

than

I

need

to.

See!:D

mabudonicus
02-23-2003, 11:05 AM
Mini rock wins hands down... his power made me feel just like TPM did, partly due to the prescence of midaclariants in that film.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Oh, I guess add "making pointless, unfunny jokes" to my force resume

darthvyn
03-09-2003, 11:36 AM
i can eat a lot...

there's this awesome restaurant near me where they just come to your table with swords of different meats and stuff... i just couldn't stop! the rest of the table was sitting around talking for another 20 minutes while i ate whatever came to the table.

oh, and i can paint and draw and design stuff.

and i can do voices.

i can type fast.

i am awesome at darts.

i use a lot of "elipses"...