PDA

View Full Version : Geonosian Pilot

badtaste
02-15-2003, 07:44 AM
hmmm, I wonder how that geonosian Pilot will look like.
I hope it will be one of those pilot droids that flew Darth Tyranus' space ship at the end of the movie. I can't believe those Geonosian Alien suckers could drive any kind of a vessel.

187-Maul
02-15-2003, 10:30 AM
Geonosians do fly these things, not droids, so it'll certainly be a geonosian

Jayspawn
02-15-2003, 12:11 PM
I don't picture the Geonosians as being pilots. But they do fly those ships, so I guess they are. The toy looks cool though!

Jargo
02-15-2003, 04:46 PM
They hardwire the pilot to the ship and just feed them enough to keep them alive. Which means it's a distinct possibility that the pilot in the toy will be a molded in one. Just from the waist up. Or if he is removable articulation could be limited and his legs will have to be squished up to fit him into such a tiny space. He'll likely be a wingless geonosian too.

badtaste
02-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Damn, If you are right, I'm very disapointed as a loose figure collector. I'm not sure if I want ad a piece of stamped rubber in my collection, if the fig is seperate from the ship ifcource. Same old story as the Velumpaset. It's like the gungan is sitting in a giant huge wheelchair when it is molded in it's 'cockpit'.

Lewis
02-15-2003, 06:11 PM
I hope the geonosian pilot is not moulded in from the waist up!! As I also found the Gungan in a wheelchair dissapointing!! But we shall see!! :p

chrisc
02-16-2003, 09:17 AM
:confused: Gungan in a wheel chair?????:confused:

Beast
02-16-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by chrisc
:confused: Gungan in a wheel chair?????:confused:
He's referring to the Gungan Ammo Wagon toy, that came out for E1. The driver is only half a figure, attached to the top of the basket that they rode in, in the movie. Neat toy, but I wish it had come with a full figure. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mark2d2
02-23-2003, 09:19 PM
I'll be totally bummed if in fact the pilot is molded in. I was thinging this vehicle since is it so dang cool looking would be fun to pick up as an extra ship for what ever Cantina Alien in my favorite at the moment to fly around in. If the figure is molded in that would totally prevent me from buying it.

I have faith though --- that Hasbro WILL NOT do this. It would seriously detract from the "play value." Don't they know that kids like to have anybody and everybody pilot their toys?