PDA

View Full Version : So, is this it?

rherk
02-16-2003, 11:12 PM
Is this all we are going to see from Hasbro at Toyfair is that unimpressive little glimpse of the Clone Wars toys or are they going to have other stuff like the long awaited Luke Jedi?

Beast
02-16-2003, 11:23 PM
Toy Fair only just began, and Hasbro could add a couple more things to the display tommorow. But we already knew we wouldn't see much. Hasbro decided to start showing most of the new Star Wars stuff online now. Plus they are planning a private retailer/press event at their office sometime this year.

That's why we've been getting new pictures almost every week. Heck, we've already seen mostly everything shipping from now thru Summer. Luke: Jedi should be up soon, from what their site says. And in the next few days pictures should be up of Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, and Padme: Wedding Dress. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
02-17-2003, 09:12 AM
This is the end my friends, this is the end.

jblodgett
02-17-2003, 10:55 AM
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine..........

:D

evenflow
02-17-2003, 11:50 AM
I hope this isn't it. Well at least i wont have to spend so much money this year. :)

187-Maul
02-17-2003, 11:55 AM
after all the figure previews and all, till now I only want about 5-10 figs from the hasbro line, so I guess I can spend more money on all the upcoming cool mcfarlane matrix, alien and t3 figs:D

abell748
02-17-2003, 12:16 PM
hasbro just keeps making sure that I spend my money elsewhere. thank you hasbro!!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-17-2003, 12:25 PM
187- Maul- have you scored any pics of the Matrix figures by any chance?!??!! My curiosity is killin' me!! that and the T3 line! argh!!!! :D

I'm quite stoked for the SW figures this year. So far, i've liked them. :D

187-Maul
02-17-2003, 01:18 PM
JMG, check out the others section...here's a hint "Toyfest":D

Turbowars
02-17-2003, 08:56 PM
You know guys, In a way I wish Hasbro would have not told us so much info for the year. On the other hand if they didn't tell us I would probably be saying the opposite. There's some great looking stuff coming out this year, so lets just see what happens. Right now I really want that unleashed Leia and that hailfire droid.

Banthaholic
02-17-2003, 10:46 PM
I'm actually impressed with the glimpse we saw so far. If this is all we see I'm happy, I wasn't expecting to see much during ToyFair, but the clone war pics exceeded my expectations.

Although I'm a bit surious on the screen scenes, and just who we can expect to come with them.