PDA

View Full Version : The Darkside of Qui-Gon Jinn ?

Bothan187
11-12-2001, 01:58 AM
I new idea, perhaps nothing more then that. So, Qui Gon was on the set for the shooting of AOTC. Hummm, very interesting. My idea is, will Qui-Gon come into this film as the surprise? We all wanted Darth Maul to come back, but we never asked, will Qui-Gon? Dead he is, right, but a spirit perhaps. Some of the questions we should ask about him, is why did he care so much about this Anakin kid? Why must he be trained? Qui-gon hardly knew him at all. The concul did not approve, but he insisted. He, himself, was the reason that anakin goes on and becomes a jedi and we all know what that leads to. Will Qui-Gon speak to Anakin and tell him to, "Use the dark side" "feel you anger" Perhaps a little to crazy, but perhaps, if nothing else, Qui-Gon was (speculation) trained by Dooku. Did that lead to more then we know? Just a thought everyone, treat it kindly.

GNT
11-12-2001, 02:13 AM
Qui-Gon will be a Hologram only from the Jedi files at the Jedi termple when Obi Wan goes to find out about Count Dooku (thats if I remember correctly?)

Co Jo-Da
11-12-2001, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by GNT
Qui-Gon will be a Hologram only from the Jedi files at the Jedi termple when Obi Wan goes to find out about Count Dooku (thats if I remember correctly?)

And if it makes it into the final cut, which I surely hope so...

Rollo Tomassi
11-12-2001, 09:37 AM
He'll have about 50 FRAMES of screen time. Hardly enough time to encourage Ani's descent to the dark side.

:Pirate: Yarrgh! And all that...

derek
11-12-2001, 06:15 PM
me thinks my is great an stupendiously well thunked out to the pint od absuridy that i didn't knew when i was thru eating.

Rollo Tomassi
11-12-2001, 06:48 PM
me am totilly concur, derek. me am is gonna eats bologna samwiches all day and all night. and salad dressing is pretty durn good.

it's true! it's true!

Co Jo-Da
11-13-2001, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
He'll have about 50 FRAMES of screen time. Hardly enough time to encourage Ani's descent to the dark side.:Pirate:

YUP YUP...Ani's downfall will be his own doing...