PDA

View Full Version : collection 2 pics next week!

mylow thehutt
02-18-2003, 10:03 AM
after they put up the vader and ST hasbro stated they will show pics of collection 2 next week

thoughts:) :cool:

Jaff
02-18-2003, 10:21 AM
My expectations of their figures is low so I don't get disappointed. I only hope that whatever they picture is not more unleashed pose figure(s).

Kidhuman
02-18-2003, 12:28 PM
Well I hope they show some decent pics of the new stuff. I don't know about having high hopes though....Expect the worst and hope for the best and you will never be disappointed in life

Jargo
02-18-2003, 01:56 PM
Well, I have to say that I'm just a little miffed. I'm not miffed about collection two pics or collection one pics or the clone wars sub theme, I'm miffed because there's no beasties in the line up for 2003. There's the possibility of a wampa or tauntaun in the wampa attck screen scene but nothing that I would really call a beast. No Orray or Aiwha, No beast re-releases at all. The Dianoga is great but it's not really a beast as such, more a sort of glorified accessory. It's a nice one but I just think the beasts are a great boost to the line whenever they appear and we don't have any this year. I'm sad now.........:cry: Big bad ugly alien beasties........... where are they?

Jerjerrod
02-18-2003, 02:12 PM
Just show us good figures and I'll be happy. I hope we'll see Wat Tambor the "Tinman" or "Mr. Freeze". Hey, maybe Hasbro will surprise us with a Imperial Officers 3-pack or the Jedi Counsil 3-pack. Also... WHERE IS LUKE ALREADY?

Beast
02-18-2003, 02:40 PM
Well, technically they never said they were going to show anything. The exact quote from their site is "Check back soon. More new collection 2 characters announced next week!". So it sounds more like they will announce more figures for this year. Probably some of the ones from the early retailer lists. Here's what's left to announce, if the retailer lists pan out. :)

WA-7 Waitress Droid
Lt. Faytonni
2nd Outlander Alien
Darth Sidious
Bail Organa
McQuarrie SketchTrooper
Padme in Tatooine Travel Outfit
Imperial Dignitary

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Banthaholic
02-18-2003, 11:25 PM
please, oh please anounce the Dignitary! Sad as it is, but would prob make my week...

Prince Xizor
02-19-2003, 12:32 AM
Jar, what do you mean they have the McQuarrie SketchTrooper left to announce? Isn't that the Fan's choice figure?

Beast
02-19-2003, 12:39 AM
It is, but they haven't offically announced when it's coming and what the number of the card will be yet. That's why I left it on the list. So while it's been annouced, we don't have full info on it yet. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

evenflow
02-19-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Jaff
My expectations of their figures is low so I don't get disappointed. (s).

Lately i feel the same way.