PDA

View Full Version : Jango Fett Figure!!!

GNT
11-12-2001, 02:14 AM
If you haven't read the info about the Jango Fett figure,then here it is:

Jango Fett (Geonosis)

From the rain fight scene with Obi-Wan Kenobi. Jango Fett wears the same style rocket-pack that Boba Fett wore in the original trilogy (although with a different deco).

Jango Fett (Kamino)

From the arena sequence, Jango's backpack features a smaller missile and a more angular design. The figure will also sport a "removeable" feature, but that's a bit too much of a spoiler. (Deep dish spoiler fans can figure that one out easily.)

The above is from tradefederation.net (http://www.tradefederation.net/) who posted it a couple of days ago.

I hope the above is true for starters, Hopefully the 3inch line Jango fett looks like that 12" realscanned Jango Fett statue we saw a long time ago with more articulation though (that one had a removable helmet(Maybe they will make a smaller version of it,maybe its the Kamino version?

If you got to design a Jango Fett figure what would it look like/what would it come with?

Thoughts?

bigbarada
11-12-2001, 03:01 AM
Well, since he is an all-action kinda guy, I'd give him gobs (yes, GOBS!) of articulation. Similar to the COMMTECH Stormies but with twisting wrists and bending elbows. Then give him a removable Helmet, two blasters with working holsters and a firing rocket pack.

Stick him with Kid Boba and you have the perfect, "resculpt not necessary" Jango Fett. But if you just have to have a Jango with a removable body part then buy a second figure a set of toenail clippers and snip away!:eek:

Rollo Tomassi
11-12-2001, 07:56 AM
A removable feature....hmm......

Helmet(Like Vader)?

Hand(like everybody)?

Pants?(like Ketwol)?

That must be it! "Kids! Faithfully recreate the exciting finale to AOTC when Mace Windu removes Jango Fett's....pants!!"

Wolfwood319
11-12-2001, 04:37 PM
Actually, I think it might be a removable head, since he supposedly loses it headless horseman style.

Headless horseman...sleepy hollow...Christopher Lee...Ray Park...Ian McDiarmand...

GNT
11-13-2001, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
A removable feature....hmm......

Helmet(Like Vader)?

Hand(like everybody)?

Pants?(like Ketwol)?

yeah you forgot:

Head?(Like Dagobah Vader)?

LTBasker
11-13-2001, 11:57 AM
Arm? (Like FlashBack 3PO?)
Torso? (Like Generator Duel Maul?)
All body parts? (Like Blast-Apart 3PO?)

GNT
11-14-2001, 12:26 AM
I think the Jango Fett - Kamino figure will look like the following only smaller(it has a removable helmet)...

check the image out in the Trget list thread

derek
11-14-2001, 03:28 PM
hey GNT, i think the figure descriptions with their locations are wrong. the kamino fett is where the obi wan fight takes place, and the genosis fett is the arena figure.

sith_killer_99
11-14-2001, 07:50 PM
I want a Fett with REAL firing JETS for the back-pack!!! Like in the trailer!

Not for children under 3. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE:D

GNT
11-15-2001, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by derek
hey GNT, i think the figure descriptions with their locations are wrong. the kamino fett is where the obi wan fight takes place, and the genosis fett is the arena figure.

Hey derek, I think your right but that was what that site posted....