PDA

View Full Version : Where's a Nemoidian 12" figure?

jedibear
02-19-2003, 02:14 AM
We kinda batted this around back in the EpOne days & there was that list with an assortment with Nute Gunray and Palpy way back when but....

What happened?

These guys are major players in the prequel stories and their complicated get-ups could translate really well in 12" scale. I'd REALLY love to see a Nute Gunray 12" figure in his robes as seen in Episode One....

Ook
02-19-2003, 02:52 AM
If they do one, I want Dod. I like his pope hat.

mini-rock
02-19-2003, 03:40 AM
Yeah, I'm hoping for EPI Nute & Rune inbetween Eps II & III.

Bane Malor
02-19-2003, 08:41 AM
I'd like to see the Viceroy made. I don't think it will happen though. I believe he was on the drawing board for Ep1 but never made it into production.

gtrain29
02-25-2003, 12:24 PM
Yeah, it really doesnt' make any sense since the nemoidians and Palpy were the main bad guys. They seem to be avoiding any palpatine figures, though, because there's no mention of a chancellor palpatine any time soon either.

mini-rock
02-25-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by gtrain29
They seem to be avoiding any palpatine figures, though, because there's no mention of a chancellor palpatine any time soon either.

I can understand Hasbro not making the Sideous figure right away, but there really is no reason for them not to make Palpy.:)

Clint Torres
03-25-2003, 02:28 AM
WELL now, a Palpatine was made waaay back when, but of course as we all know, there is no SIDIOUS! ENOUGH OF THIS HANKERING LUCAS!!! BAH! We know the problem here dont we? DON'T WE!!!! If you remove the hood from SIDIOUS, GUESS who we find! The person who is Sidious, and uh...uh...well I can't imagine who that would be, but then again, LUCAS might have something up his sleeve like that SIDIOUS isnt exactly the PALPATINE that we think he is??? THink Clone with GIJOE style scar over left eye??? I dunno, just a thought, be patient. As for making your own, That is HASBRO's job. Booyah.