PDA

View Full Version : Still no Luke: Throne Room??

jblodgett
02-19-2003, 09:59 AM
Well, we've gotten the new Padme... we've gotten Wat Tambor... we've gotten Coleman Trebor.... we've even gotten the Clone Wars Yoda and new Clone Troopers. But, still no Luke: Throne Room.

You don't suppose they are retooling that figure because he looked so bad, do you??

Rogue II
02-19-2003, 10:30 AM
No, they have probably been busy with the Toyfare thing.

And, they are trying to find film for their digital camera.;)

Lman316
02-19-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by jblodgett
You don't suppose they are retooling that figure because he looked so bad, do you??

In the big thread about Wat, Coleman and the new Padme, Jargo made a joke, saying that they put a gimmick in him, and now they're basically scrambling to take it out :D. I hope that's what they're doing - taking any gimmicks out, I mean.
I really, really don't want to see an action feature on this figure. Just a nice sculpt, neutral pose and decent articulation. And I hope that we get to see pictures soon.

End...

Chiesa
02-19-2003, 12:47 PM
We're all waiting with abated breathe!

I really have a good feeling about him. No gimmicks, super articulation, great sculpt and some good accessories maybe? I know I know, I'm asking for too much...

badtaste
02-19-2003, 01:44 PM
Let's face it, Jedi Luke Throne Room will be a worthless figure because it's a worthless boring caracter with a bad haircut with bad acting in the very great movie itself. There is nothing spectacular on him exept his silly expressions , The unleashed Jedi Luke prooved it.

187-Maul
02-19-2003, 02:06 PM
actually it's about 99% sure that he'll have a gimmick since he's colleciton 1, Chiesa
but I actually have a good feeling about him too, and even if the fig really sucks I'll probably get him since I just want a new ROTJ Luke

Darth Evil
02-19-2003, 02:48 PM
I have a good feeling about this Luke too. It better be right!

Lman316
02-19-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by badtaste
Let's face it, Jedi Luke Throne Room will be a worthless figure because it's a worthless boring caracter with a bad haircut...

Hey, I resent that! My hair looks just like Luke's from ROTJ right now! Reason being that I get my hair buzzed, and when it grows back in, it comes in as a big puff ball :D. But, I could easily pass for Mark Hamil circa 1983 :crazed:. At least for a few more days...

End...

Greyfolk
02-19-2003, 03:59 PM
I hope this Luke kicks hole, because I need him for my chess set, The only other one I'm considering is 'Jedi Knight'

Please be great, please be great! I really like the Bespin Duel.. com'on throne room!

Kidhuman
02-19-2003, 05:15 PM
I feel that it will be good. The Vader looks great and they need one to match him so I think the are just adding some finishing touches.

Greyfolk
02-19-2003, 05:50 PM
I just hope that he isn't too posed.

Skywalker3319
02-19-2003, 07:41 PM
I have a good feeling about him too. I have really wanted a brand new Jedi Luke figure for a long long time, and now that we may actuall get it, I think that itll be awsome. I just hope hes in an awsome stance, and with some neat accesories, like his lightsaber and the binders. I hope its a good one!

Greyfolk
02-19-2003, 09:14 PM
oooohh, I forgot about the binders.. they would be a great accesory.

Adam
02-19-2003, 09:42 PM
Let's face it, Jedi Luke Throne Room will be a worthless figure because it's a worthless boring caracter with a bad haircut with bad acting in the very great movie itself. There is nothing spectacular on him exept his silly expressions , The unleashed Jedi Luke prooved it.

Your name pretty much proves why you don't like Luke there. :D

And the unleashed figure proves nothing really, seeing as how it is only an artists rendition.

Greyfolk
02-19-2003, 10:40 PM
I honestly didn't like the unleashed Luke, of course I'm not an unleashed fan period.. Now Atticus, thats a different story. I like Atticus.

Dark Lord Kakorotto
02-26-2003, 11:52 AM

A worthless boring character? and you call yourself a star wars fan!?

sith_killer_99
02-27-2003, 09:39 AM
Quote:

A worthless boring character? and you call yourself a star wars fan!?

No, he calls himself, badtaste.

hehehehe...I couldn't resist.;)

pthfnder89
02-27-2003, 12:30 PM
Well the wait is over, and all I can say is... Damn we have to wait until 2004 for the GOOD version. :(

Still it looks like it will be worth the wait! :)

http://www.starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnews_content.cfm?id=108